Notts Fan Making Difference

Chris

Here's a story about a Notts fan who is over in Kenya doing aid work. - Article Here

Please read, share and like. It's such a positive message, not only from the clubs point of view but for the people these changes help. It's amazing work!

I've had the pleasure of meeting many Notts fans who help by doing charity work, we have more than you people realize.

My question for the PoN community, have you ever done any charity work? Let's share our stories and discuss. You Pies!

I regularly make donations to my local area via my business.

Naturally if you look after those around you or in this case in Africa, they will look after you. The pictures shared in your story shows how much this is true, the work done there is very impressive.

In the past I have done sponsored walks.... the 3 peaks for The Shakespeare Hospice, Wainwrights Coast to Coast for The British Red Cross.

Lately through organising our village show, and our village school we have opened up links to a school in Malawi, this was to do with permaculture...

There have been a couple of reciprocated visits (not by me)...

We continue to raise funds to help with worthwhile projects and this year donated our proceeds to help the local school buy gardening equipment for an after school club.

Archived