PoN's October Member of the Month

Chris

Okay, so it's been a very close and fought contest between quite a few members.

We had 23 members vote which is fantastic to see, plus we have seen many other members contribute in various different ways and at the end of the day each persons contribution is greatly appreciated.

Poor old @themightymagpies was left in the cold.

@magpiejue and @BromPie didn't really take off but still, thank you to the three previous members.

@weymouthPIE at one stage was doing fantastically well and was in with a shout at being named.

@the_dan1 lead for a short time and seemed a major front runner, whilst @liampie came quickly in pursuit and @Cobby stormed into joint second.

Well done to the three who finished with four votes each!

However the winner of the Member of the Month no doubt goes to - @PTID1862

His return really stole the show, it is fantastic to see such an open and closely ran contest (which is a bit of fun). No selling your MotM gold member PTID!

Dan, Liam and Cobby - Enjoy being named each our Silver MotM!

With Weymouth taking the bronze medal.

Thank you for all votes, contributions and keep at it! You might not have won this time, you never know about the future.

You Pies!

Supporter+

Congratulations to all the winners.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:) Honoured to be MoM for October, I was surprised to even see my name mentioned...

Hopefully previous MotM will guide you through this process, just look what's happened to two of our former winners. One thinks they're a singer, the other a weatherman and then there's poor @Northants Pie .... I won't go there

Hopefully previous MotM will guide you through this process, just look what's happened to two of our former winners. One thinks they're a singer, the other a weatherman and then there's poor @Northants Pie .... I won't go there

Yeah i'm the poor bugger that had to be the guiding light to their coming out parade for our now resident Weatherman & Lothario....

Richly deserved award.Well done @PTID1862 ,all award winners and all posters for making this site so enjoyable. :goodjob:

Archived