Message from Shaun

Fan of Big Tone

Supporter+

For those who aren't bench members and don't get the email, here is a message to the fans from Shaun. Click the image to make it readable.

post-69-0-89743300-1416588218_thumb.jpg

Tuesday was dissapointing but it wasn't a disaster. Clubs don't budget for cup runs, the prize money would have been a bonus. But at the end of the day you try to get to round 3 on the massive off chance that you draw a big club. For every glamour tie against Chelsea or Manchester United, there's a trip to MK Dons, Plymouth Argyle, or Oldham Athletic.

We'll bounce back tomorrow. As Shaun says, look how far we've come

@weymouthPIE even if we don't bounce back, we'll be there and we will understand.

I firmly believe we will, the lads know that the majority of us are behind them and the coaching staff. Shaun's got his troops, so I do hope we can make the game lively. I will be singing and trying to encourage support - It will be nice to see the attendance higher than normal.

Just hope they avoid added pressure and just have fun.

I'll be there in spirit tomorrow. Off to Buxton for a weekend away. Hotel and trip to the theatre. Makes a nice change to be adults for a weekend rather than mum and dad!

Hope you both enjoy the weekend,especially the concert you're going to.Full report please.

Supporter+

Have a great time @hissingdwarf, Buxton is a lovely place, if you fancy a decent pint of real ale try the Wetherspoons pub at the bottom of town, can't remember the name.

Archived