NEP/TIN Player Ratings

Chris

Roy Carroll: Earned himself a needless booking for disputing a foul on Liam Noble, but made a series of excellent saves to keep the score down. 7

Curtis Thompson: The right-back was solid if unspectacular. Tried to be creative going forward but found it tough going. 6

Louis Laing: The Forest defender will be kicking himself at being on the losing side for the first time since he arrived from the City
Ground on loan. 6

Haydn Hollis: Went close with a header in the first half and made a couple of excellent tackles when Swindon created great opportunities. 6

Blair Adams: Final ball just lacked that bit of quality at times, but no faulting his effort both defensively and offensively. 6

Garry Thompson: Toiled away, but found himself well marshalled by the Robins whenever he found himself in possession. 6

Gary Jones: Tough afternoon for the experienced midfielder against a midfield of pace and creativity. 6

Liam Noble: The midfielder saw a free-kick saved, but was targeted by Swindon off the ball perhaps trying to exploit his fiery temperament. Sent off in the second half. 6

Drissa Traore: Very comfortable on the ball, but just lacked a little creative vision in trying to open up the Swindon defence. 6

Stephen McLaughlin: Was always going to be a threat from delivering set-pieces and had a great duel with Nathan Byrne. 6

Jake Cassidy: Tried desperately to get into the game, but the lack of service was a problem for the on-loan Wolves forward. 6

Subs: Michael Petrasso (for Cassidy 46), Shaun Harrad (for Curtis Thompson 62), Ryan Hall (for Jones 69); not used: Smith, McKenzie, Cranston, Pilkington

I'll post mine below (I realize this is all opinionated but giving 6's seems a little idol to me)

They're having a laugh right? Thoughts?

Archived