Derry; No Lack of Confidence

Chris

Derry; No Lack of Confidence. Hopefully the squad can show this on Saturday, do you think confidence is an issue?

Personally I think it's nothing major, it's not exactly @jsrjay type problem. Totally different type of thing but I do think that there are some underlining matters with confidence, if this isn't the case I a little concerned it would then question our ability because we haven't been attacking games how Derry would like us too.

Discuss..

Confidence will be effected even after losing 3-0 and 4-0, not scoring does but it is not at the stage where its a problem.

Losing tomorrow and being totally out of the game would say there are problems with confidence, Derry is trying to resolve the problem whatever it is and hopefully we get the tactics spot on or Crewe will punish us.

If there's no lack of confidence how can Derry say this "The Win Gives Us Confidence Going Into The Away Game."

Perhaps I am being a tad bit picky (again) but surely we would already have the confidence considering our best form and results have happened a way from managers. Typical manager comment ;)

I don't think confidence is an issue with the players we currently have. I think it was for some of the younger players we let out.

Because of the new players i think its going to take abit of time to get the players to work together properly.

Tonight will be massive boost if we can get a win.

A draw would perfect for block building in terms of our form, naturally it will be good. Get us back within the mix and take games by game, avoiding any downfall from slipping and getting ahead of ourselves but we could turn it around (our form). It's a good point to be doing it.

Archived