They sure move fast over the river

tucsonan

Talk Sport broke the news by declaring Freeman 'another' club legend. LOL

This is going to be interesting, he's a vastly overrated manager and nowhere near good enough for the Championship in my opinion. What Forest fans can expect is reasonable signings, he can spot a player but with the transfer embargo it's to be seen how he will cope. I fully expect him to flop and to receive all the blame, with fans then saying Pearce should never have been sacked!

Difficult times ahead for them.

wow. Didn't see that one coming. Expected SP to be sacked sooner rather than later, but rushing in for Freeman is a strange one as the transfer window is irrelevant to them. Maybe a more proven manager like Holloway might have given them a chance.

They lost at home on Saturday to a bottom 4 placed team.Their next 3 games are against the other 3 teams currently in the bottom 4.I can't wait for their fans reactions,whichever way the results go. Interesting!

Supporter+

d5e1d5dfbaf209c07755689d9ebacb69.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

long live Special Agent Freedman...

I wonder what that cod piece Burns will have to say about this one...

Just read the 'Burns' report in the red rag. As usual, 20 steps behind. Obviously written weeks ago talking about hope they take their time appointing a new man etc...

Missed the point slightly when Freeman was appointed only 1 hr after Pearce had cleared his desk

I think Special Agent Freedman is a much better option, he will complete the job quicker than SP

Not sure on this one. After spending most of the day taking the phish out of red mates, it did strike me that Freeman might do a steady job. More so than psicko. Off the field they are stuffed. No question about that, but on it Freeman might just quietly get on with it and give them a steady rise.

Like @notts-joe said, we could do with a few wins to put the naysayers at bay.

@liampie supporting forest has always been one massive roller coaster ride I've had many ups  many  downs, its like im sharing a roller coaster with notts fans.

Am I shocked Pearce has gone I guess im not its unfortunately a result based game and results have not gone our way as of late, but I did actually think fawaz would stand by him.

As for freedman I've always backed every manager forest have had with the exception of David PRATT and McLeish who I wanted out. But I wont lie im sitting on the fence with freedman.

apart from the accounts payable department......

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2937018/Peterborough-owner-Darragh-MacAnthony-slams-unnamed-Championship-club-failing-make-payments-player-signed.html

so allegedly, our neighbours aren't paying monies due for transfers....

now those of us (me) with a suspicious nature, might think one of two things.......

1. They are not as flush as they say

2. They aren't paying fees in an attempt to balance the books for some reason... anything to do with FFP regs?

and this copied from The Telegraph, as a direct quote...

"Telegraph Sport understands Faulkner, who was appointed in August, was frustrated for more than four months by the restrictions placed on him and clashed repeatedly with Al-Hasawi’s assistants.

He was keen to introduce a proper structure and long-term plan for the future but was frequently ignored and undermined by financial director Lalou Tifrit and Hassan Saef, two aides close to Al-Hasawi.

The Football League is believed to have written to Saef last year to ask him to subscribe to the owner and directors’ test, amid suspicions he is involved in daily operations at the club.

Faulkner is alleged to have been exasperated by Al-Hasawi’s delay in paying clubs for players, with Hull City and Crystal Palace thought to have been waiting for payments owed for the Thomas Ince and Jack Hunt deals respectively."

Obviously all this is in the wake of Paul Faulkner leaving the club.....

Full article ...

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/nottingham-forest/11385607/Nottingham-Forest-face-further-turmoil-as-chief-executive-follows-Stuart-Pearce-out-of-the-City-Ground.html

@liampie well we need some stability that's for sure. The club (ok fawaz) just cant continue sacking every manager who losses a game it takes time. 

I know he wants what is best for the club as supporters we all want to see forest back in the Prem but it takes time. 

Supporter+

@liampie well we need some stability that's for sure. The club (ok fawaz) just cant continue sacking every manager who losses a game it takes time. 

I know he wants what is best for the club as supporters we all want to see forest back in the Prem but it takes time. 

We were discussing Forest at work yesterday. My 2 cents is that Andy Reid is key to Forest's success. What you reckon? If he is the key, it must be worrying as he is injured a lot and is getting on a bit. 

well its without doubt that reidy is a key part in our squad. The stats don't lie when reidy plays we tend to win when he doesn't we struggle. He offers that experience that calmness and most importantly he offers that killer pass and chips in with his fair share of goals. Lansbury for me is certainly missing Reid when the 2 of them play they seem to gel and click with each other.

Of course another player we are certainly is Cohen he's our captain he's our leader he's passionate he will run all day never gives up. Same as reid he's calm rarely ever gives the ball away knows when to play the right pass and again (not as many as reid) but can get you the odd goal.

Take them 2 out your team who are by far the engine room of the team you will struggle.

Its like county losing ( im just picking who I think are 2 key players in your squad) Thompson and Jones.

Archived