They sure move fast over the river

tucsonan

i think forests owner is borrowing money and balancing it poorly, i dont think hes got what he claims. its bad news for forest fans, though i dont think they should be allowed to play a striker who they have no purchased properly.

he should be classed as inedible until they can make the payments.

it might be something @notts-joe may find useful. lol 

Oh im sure @notts-joe would love Britt not to play but of course its not going to happen.

Looking forward to wearing my new forest top next season which @notts-joe it going to buy for me when britt scores 1 more goal. Though it has come at a cost to me also as ive gotta but @notts-joe a county top.

Technically you should buy a home and away as part of our agreement, however I'm content with a shirt and ball. :D

i think forests owner is borrowing money and balancing it poorly, i dont think hes got what he claims. its bad news for forest fans, though i dont think they should be allowed to play a striker who they have no purchased properly.

he should be classed as inedible until they can make the payments.

it might be something @notts-joe may find useful. lol

I agree with @liampie.

He should be classed as inedible. I mean he's a big guy. Seriously that's a lot of chomping to go through. Probably give you a bad indigestion as well.

Archived