Spencer back in full training

Chris

BBC Radio Nottingham have reported that Jimmy Spencer has returned back to full training, however it's unsure how long it will take him to become match fit.

>https://twitter.com/BBCRNS/status/576016764833804288

Link to Tweet - Here

What do you think of this? Positive news however you view it.

its brilliant news but i thought he would not be back until next season? i guess we are starting to panic but i hope we dont rush him. i think we have enough to manage, so probably we could see him making brief appearances until they are 100% sure hes ready.

good news though!

Great news for Notts.I seem to recall SD saying the he was going to build his side around Spencer.The loss of Jimmy  balanced with a reduced budget must be a major reason for Notts not reaching their full potential over the whole season.I hope everyone bears this in mind when critisism is aimed in the manager's direction.

Is superb news, but not quite accurate. I had to go to calverton today and stopped.off at eagle valley and Jimmy was working alone with someone i didn't recognise. Not quite full training as of yet, mainly running.

nice to see the routines. I was surprised they were there as this was lunchtime.

Great news for Notts.I seem to recall SD saying the he was going to build his side around Spencer.The loss of Jimmy  balanced with a reduced budget must be a major reason for Notts not reaching their full potential over the whole season.I hope everyone bears this in mind when critisism is aimed in the manager's direction.

Hopefully next season he can build a squad around depth, though Jimmy can be our icing on the cake we do need to see someone finish off his flicks and assist him. Perhaps Murray/Bajner but if they'll be around is debatable. I hope so!

Supporter+

This is great news, I suspect this was released to give us all a lift, I am sure they won't rush him back before he is ready but hopefully it will have the desired effect and we can win on Saturday.

Its good to have him back but i would not rush him, we have lita, thompson and bajner. I dont see him making a huge difference this season and the risk of repeating his injury would tell me to build him back up slowly.

Good player, great in fact but how useful can he be unfit?

Supporter+

They've just interviewed Jimmy on Radio Nottm and he says he will be ready for selection in two weeks.

Good news we may need him.

Archived