Football League highlights on Channel 5

Supporter+

A new football league highlights programme will be shown on Channel 5 next season, starting at 9.00pm on Saturday night and finishing at 10.30 just in time to switch over for Match of the Day. Mrs. H. will be delighted. :joker:

Details here http://www.nottscountyfc.co.uk/news/article/football-league-channel-5-2441617.aspx

I haven't watched the BBC highlights for the past few years to be fair.  Mostly due to the time but also the highlighted available on youtube/MP player.

Being on at this time certainly makes it more appealing, and I feel can only be good for the league, if only marginally.

Supporter+

It's actually going to be shorter because of ads. BBC had 90 minutes, no ads. C5 is 90 minutes including ads. 90 mins was barely enough. Will be goals only for the lower leagues I guess?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived