Tax dodging?

I've just had a look at the WSC (When Saturday Comes) website, and the cover of the new issue features the headline "Offshore ownership: the tax avoiding clubs. Deception at Notts County". It's not clear whether all of this headline refers to us, but I'd love to know what it's about. Are we using accounting trickery and loopholes to avoid the public purse? Or is it another article about Munto?

Has anyone read it? As I'm an overseas subscriber I probably won't be getting my copy before the weekend.

4430fd8c8a4446202887eda8ac9e3497.jpg

Supporter+

Interesting.....is it something to do with ownership?

Offshore ownership: Deception at Notts County

Weird.....

Agree that it's probably about Munto. Will let you know if there's anything new or interesting.

@liampie I think that's football in general. This constant talk about budgets and revenue gets right on my nerves. Sometimes football sites read more like the Financial Times.

It's just been released, I usually get it the weekend after it comes out and I haven't received it yet. I've been a subscriber for donkey's years, it's an excellent magazine.

Archived