Your ground's too big for you? [Sky Sports]

Chris

Even if we averaged 10,000 we'd be comfortably in the bottom half of this table. We'd need almost 8000 just to break into the top 80! For League games I'd definitely say that our ground is too big, although I'd never swap it for a smaller one. At least we don't have a problem with tickets selling out for big matches that many clubs our size have.

To think had we he have stayed in the top flight, this may be all different and for PON too.

I am thankful for what we have but we do need more to increase this statistic, we cannot be within the bottom five next season. A good promotion season behind us, may be enough to regain a more decent looking percent.

This is another set of statistics put out in an attempt to make a point, but which needs further analysis before any conclusion was reached.

Just like saying that a supporter passes wind every 3.5 seconds during a game - it means nothing, unless you are sat near the unfortunate person. 

The simplest and quickest way to improve our standing in this table would be to take out half the seats at ML. That would put us over the 50%  mark straight away.

The size of the crowd can be influenced by a number of factors:- the whether - the day ( Sat or Tues ) - Transport - what's on TV : etc., but the 2 main things are the form of the team, and the cost of a ticket. Our form has been poor, and supporting teams can be expensive, so gates will drop,

The teams like arsenil celski Man u have a season ticket waiting list, and will charge £50 for a standard ticket to a top game. Prawn sandwiches are extra. but are these real football fans? many are on corporate entertainment and have no idea who is doing what. A better test would be how many bums are still in their seats when the final whistle goes.

Our ground reflects our ambition, and when we climb back through the leagues attendances will improve

. I Believe!

I only hope I live that long

i think its sad because it shows how our support has dwindled, munto was a good chance to reclaim the support back but two seasons of relegation battles will take its toll. its time for us to move forward now.

This is another set of statistics put out in an attempt to make a point, but which needs further analysis before any conclusion was reached.

Just like saying that a supporter passes wind every 3.5 seconds during a game - it means nothing, unless you are sat near the unfortunate person. 

The simplest and quickest way to improve our standing in this table would be to take out half the seats at ML. That would put us over the 50%  mark straight away.

The size of the crowd can be influenced by a number of factors:- the whether - the day ( Sat or Tues ) - Transport - what's on TV : etc., but the 2 main things are the form of the team, and the cost of a ticket. Our form has been poor, and supporting teams can be expensive, so gates will drop,

The teams like arsenil celski Man u have a season ticket waiting list, and will charge £50 for a standard ticket to a top game. Prawn sandwiches are extra. but are these real football fans? many are on corporate entertainment and have no idea who is doing what. A better test would be how many bums are still in their seats when the final whistle goes.

Our ground reflects our ambition, and when we climb back through the leagues attendances will improve

. I Believe!

I only hope I live that long

brilliant response and comment!

Archived