Nottingham post banned from notts

harrisonnnn1862

Supporter+

I don't buy the post anymore but I do think this has been handled badly (as usual) the post reported on an interview with Moniz as did Radio Nottingham, they reported exactly what was said, that is their job. Why Ray Trew has now banned them I don't know, surely it needs to be addressed with the manager for speaking in the first place? All the NP did was report the facts, what next? Ban Colin Slater? It's ridiculous!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What a stupid decision, in all honesty are the club out of their mind?

The Post might come across as in it for their own gain, especially the twit who does that stupid "I know what's happening, tune in at noon" but to ban him is very extreme. Does the club need PR management? Absolute joke because the Post will not care but the fans who read it, well they sadly will.

Supporter+

Lads we better be careful, we might be banned!

Supporter+

Apparently its all sorted now they've had a group hug and are now friends. Ah bless.

Supporter+

Oh, I am fine with that... but why have one article on our website saying business as usual, without having the original article about being banned in the first place

I suppose if they left the original article people might believe that is still the case and not read the new one.

Absolutely because the Post is a fans insight and its us who suffer, like I mentioned I doubt the Post would be overly bothered. They could do much of what they do without attending, so the ban would have had zero effect - bar punishing our own fans who purchase the paper.

Even if they had time to pull the piece from the print, I doubt they would have. Crafty swine's!

I agree with this, the story is idea for selling papers and I was more suprised not to see it make the back page. As it stands, less will read it because of that.

People scan the back pages and often put it down.

Front and back are the money spinners.

Supporter+

I don't honestly see any reason to close this thread @liampie

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived