Somethings is wrong

reddyfreddy

Not for me to work this one out but what a mess we are in. I think we have a good manager, he is experienced & well equipped but i cannot help thinking that there is something wrong, somewhere ???.

Am i imagining it ???, but we have a decent squad, on paper at least, but there is just something not right !,is the manager being held back or is this GB thing just the tip of the iceberg ?.

I never thought that i would say this but the Trew's seem to be doing 21.gif right for a wrong, maybe they are the problem ??, vastly inexperienced & going the opposite way that Dunnett / Pavis ? Warnock/ Jimmy & Jack did. Listening to a conversation in the navvy post match & something was bandied about by a group that more or less said that there was a problem in the past with the funds that had been raised for the J&J, money not being there or available to pay the bills, vague but interesting.

The club at the moment is lacking clear leadership, that is quite evident with the Nottm Post debacle, i fear that Moniz will walk away pretty soon and that would put us out of the Football League.

I don't think there's anything wrong, just mistakes and misunderstandings. When we as a club can solely focus on the football side of things, everything will transpire. Have you lost your password Malcolm?

18 signings don't suddenly blitz the League, its hard work and understanding.

So, politics aside we must focus on the field and be mature about other things.

I do believe that there is unrest behind the scenes but nothing a good sit down wouldn't sort. Moniz does not see the type to resign, he seems committed and settled. There is no worries about him leaving for me.

Sent from my IPhone using Tapatalk

Unrest? No. Dis-organisation? Yes.

Moniz is obviously a guy that likes things doing his way like yesterday. That was obvious yesterday with the balling at the defence and the after match comments where he said he would get rid immediately of players not showing commitment and discipline.

The recent debacle over signings show Moniz gets what he wants so it's all good with me.

At this stage I doubt the players have a complete understanding or unity between the ranks, I think it's important that they know their roles.

It's a blessing to have so many fighting for places but there is a problem with this also, although minor. Until Notts have unity and a settled squad, consistency and stability will have troublesome days. I am not worried about Moniz leaving myself.

Archived