Players Out - Daniels - more to come?

Super_Danny_Allsopp

Billy Daniels has left Notts County after having his contract terminated by mutual consent.

The 21 year-old striker signed for an undisclosed fee from League One outfit Coventry City in January earlier this year and went on to make four appearances for the club, scoring his only goal for Notts with a late winner against Crewe Alexandra on debut.

However, he is yet to make an appearance for the club under new manager Ricardo Moniz and the decision has been taken to allow Billy to leave to seek first-team football.

Head of Recruitment Guy Branston said: "We wish Billy all the best for the future."

Read more at http://www.nottscountyfc.co.uk/news/article/daniels-departs-by-mutual-consent-2662765.aspx#wz2Ve9guWQT2MfP0.99

Supporter+

I'd forgot he actually played for us!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He's too injury prone, we should have done this sooner. Don't get me wrong, I wish him well and j think he can reclaim his career but I never felt his future remained here after he disappeared.

I've mentioned in the earlier PONcasts that we can't carry players.

It seems Daniels isnt the only player who won't get a game. I suspect Wroe is holding out, I wouldn't blame him for refusing to end his deal but its for the club to win him over.

Speculation.....

Supporter+

Moniz clearly has his own opinions as to which players will suit his particular style of play so I guess we have to trust him and let him get on with the job.

Who are the players signed before RM arrived that are likely to depart and are any of RM's signings not working out?

don't be surprised to see wroeleave Hayhurst isn't even gettin in the reserves Mckenzie has been injured since last year milsom no wear to be seen Murray still injured can't see him gettin near the squad when fit expect some players to be shipped out

I wonder if Hayhurst has attitude issues, he seems frozen out the squad completely. Not very smart investment equiring his services!

I wonder if Hayhurst has attitude issues, he seems frozen out the squad completely. Not very smart investment equiring his services!

he might have attitude problems or he clearly thinks he is better then what he actually is because I deffo prefer Campbell on the left offers pace gets behind okay yea he misses some great chances but he just needs a bit of luck as for Hayhurst zero pace decent crosser but take that away an he offers nothing I think he needs to accept his level may well be conference an below I mean look at Danny Haynes now at Eastleigh I believe or somewhere like that an what was we paying him like 2-3k a week just shows we have signed some crap over the years

Archived