Moniz interview.

pokerpie

Supporter+

Yes thanks very much for posting this, very interesting to hear Moniz's views.

The video is however labelled MagpiePlayer exclusive, well it isn't exclusive to MagpiePlayer subscribers is it? This is exactly why I stopped my MagpiePlayer subscription, why pay £39 a year when most of the stuff get uploaded to YouTube where you can view it free.

Supporter+

Footballers aren't the brightest in the world......I can see the players being confused after a chat like this! Moniz is a football genius!

I really need to find time to listen to this fully, I've lost my notts-joe mojo recently but today's game should be the kick I require.

Moniz knows what he wants to do, it's just getting out of the players and finding time for the dust to settle (the dust being all the new signings). Once the ground is finally still and works been made on the training ground, things should be more consistent.

I think he knows his football yes but I don't think he knows league two in the truth I mean we play pretty football but that's about it not bein funny but how many teams have came to meadow lane an played shit football an just played route one and been physical Accrington did it I just don't have faith in him sorry but 19th half way through September and you're wage budget is probably a lot higher then half the crap we have played we need someone who understands these leagues simple as that

For me the people calling for Moniz to be sacked are a little short sighted to say the least. He has already came out and said quite bluntly that our chief scout is a prat and the players he is responsible for are useless (it's my opinion that Branston is just using Notts as a vehicle for his own business interests, look further into the Valencic transfer for those who don't know what I'm talking about)

We are playing the best football we have done for years and we are only 10 points away from Leyton Orient in the middle of September, for me people need to go and relieve themselves then take a longer look at what we are trying to achieve as a club.

you also have to look at the following that moniz is playing players out of position that is costing games Burke in central mid doesn't track back that leaves us exposed amervor was moniz signing I believe and is not focuses enough yes moniz has made us a decent outfit but you have to also look at the fact were 1 point above the relegation zone half way through September it can go both ways 2 losses in the next two could be huge for us an our chances we have spent money this year there is no excuse I don't agree with the transfer panel tho I agree moniz should of signed who he wanted an had his own staff as I believe every manager deserves a chance and fails by his own self not by players he may not want as we don't know who has recommend wat player

Archived