Moniz resigns

DangerousSausage

You had me tricked because these rumours are flying around, I was actually told yesterday before the game that if we lost he would resign. I'm not sure how much I believe Moniz would do this, he's a footballing man and resigning looks worse in my opinion than being sacked.

Oh who knows...

Supporter+

Haha, nice one Mr. Sausage.

Supporter+

The sausage has confused cheeky. Moniz is still with us.

we're a lucky one nil against York ? lucky last min at Luton draw at Accrington draw at Dagenham an finding it hard to agree with you based on those unconvincing wins we leak more goals then we score we have the second worse goals against us in all four leagues I believe and it isn't gettin better but you have you're opinion and I respect that

Supporter+

because there crap and unproven that's why wombat an then Derry an now this clown who is a useless muppet might aswell pick someone out the stands

Trouble is @[member="RayTrew"] can't win can he? If he picks a manager who has worked at this level and it doesn't work out he is accused of appointing a manager off the merry go round and who failed at other clubs, if on the other hand he tries a young up and coming manager with little experience and it doesn't work out or a manager from abroad who has no experience of league two he is wrong again.

A good manager at this level will already be in work I guess, he took a gamble with Derry and now with Moniz, Derry didn't work out and for me the jury is out on Moniz but it could still come good. At the time of Moniz's appointment Ray Trew was applauded for trying something different to the usual run of the mill, now he is being castigated.

Derry wasn't upcoming or promising that's the difference wombat had zero expierence and was clueless from the first game and couldn't even win the players over as they was taking the mic moniz yea Ray should get credit he tried something different fair play Brentford tried this route to and it failed miserably after they sacked warbuton I'm not asking for Jose mourinho and I think anyone who knows this league would be better then moniz or someone who spots there mistakes and says right it's going wrong here an there etc and works on it he isn't doing this you can see this from the kop every game 70 min we run out of steam and need to make subs he waits til the opposition score then makes a change Derry did the same thing why can't they see the obvious if I can see it an others not having ago at trew at all just saying none have been proven or had a plan sure trew is aware things on the pitch aren't changing and I'm sure even he'd be amazed by 9 changes to

but look through his record moniz and what stands out skills coach at Spurs technical coach at various clubs caretaker at Hamburg for one game favarcos til things didn't work out so he resigned red bull Salzburg who are probably the best team in Austria other then that I don't see the hype call me boring I'd rather have a manager who knows league two knows the game we have a very good squad Carroll stead McLeod noble Campbell Thompson Burke abroah there's some good players here and to say he's struggling to get them In the top 10 and it's half way through October I just have a different view on him based on the games I've seen

I don't think Moniz is crap or unproven, and there have been some good performances this season which suggest that results will improve.

What our friend Riverleeno said, hopefully if we can do well on Sunday - things will calm down, I doubt it but whatever! COUNTY TIL I DIE (or Steve Evans comes in).

Archived