Scot Bennett goes on loan

Consider we are struggling to establish a centre pairing and how we require leadership at the back, I'm surprised by this and I am curious as to why he hasn't been given more of a chance. I realise that some of his performances have been questioned, yet I don't think it's fair to judge a player who's thrown into the mix and without being allowed to settle.

Really weird move and I agree with people on Facebook, it seems possible that this his Bennett's time at Notts over with.

Supporter+

I does seem as if Bennett hasn't been given a fair crack of the whip, did Moniz sign him I can't remember?

I think BOTH are just as bad as each other. Moniz signed crap and, pickled man has no idea what he's doing. Just as bad as when he played here.

One will be gone soon, I really hope it's Branston as I think Moniz has the potential to become a good manager.

I don't see the moniz hype can someone explain it to me I've been to every single game an not one have a been convinced Mansfield embrassed Accrington joke could of lost in last 5 mins Luton lucky last free kick even at 2-0 we wasn't safe York if there strikers had a brain they could of nicked a point the bloke is lost every time he can't be a god manager cause he isn't learning from simple errors and his creating more problems what idiot drops his first 11 for a league match for his reserves suicuidal he doesn't know how to see a game out its like Derry last 10 mins we just get deeper an deeper and deeper an bang it's a goal

Archived