Fullarton has been appointed

Northants Pie

13 minutes ago, Elite_pie said:

Don't be silly.  Even though this appointment will badly disappoint at least 95% of fans (me included), Notts supporters are made of sterner stuff than that.  You are being fooled by messageboard hysteria, just because a dozen say that they are finished with the club that doesn't make it the general feeling.  Tell you what, I'll raise your 1,600 to 4,000.  Whoever is furthest away from the actual attendance donates £20 to the J&J statue fund.  Is it a bet?

I'm not a betting man but i reckon there will be in the region of 3,000 notts fans and that might be the highest it gets for a long time

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Supporter+

Saying RT is trying to get the club relegated is nonsense. His ladies team need to be affiliated to a league club.

I won't stop supporting Notts but I will consider taking a break until the current owners are gone. Why Mr Trew doesn't appoint himself as manager is the only thing I can't understand. He clearly wants to pick the team. Well I suppose he will be picking the team after this appointment. We are a laughing stock.

Christ he may not have a ladies team everyone who said oh we ain't gonna get relegated blah blah belive me it ain't impossible with a rookie.

And trew shouldn't pick the team it's clear he knows nothing about football at all or managers the team selections will be even more bizzare.

I hope these takeover rumours are true to 

55 minutes ago, Elite_pie said:

Don't be silly.  Even though this appointment will badly disappoint at least 95% of fans (me included), Notts supporters are made of sterner stuff than that.  You are being fooled by messageboard hysteria, just because a dozen say that they are finished with the club that doesn't make it the general feeling.  Tell you what, I'll raise your 1,600 to 4,000.  Whoever is furthest away from the actual attendance donates £20 to the J&J statue fund.  Is it a bet?

Even when CK was appointed, I haven't seen as much disappointment/anger at a managerial appointment. There's also been a lot of people who would normally regularly attend (season ticket holders or otherwise) that have made comments about not attending/not attending as often.

I wouldn't be surprised with a 3k home attendance if we get beat away. 

13 minutes ago, Super_Danny_Allsopp said:

Even when CK was appointed, I haven't seen as much disappointment/anger at a managerial appointment. There's also been a lot of people who would normally regularly attend (season ticket holders or otherwise) that have made comments about not attending/not attending as often.

I wouldn't be surprised with a 3k home attendance if we get beat away. 

It will be interesting to see what attendance we do get.  The 4,000 figure I mentioned was only because the other poster had given so much leeway with his 1,600 prediction!  I think 3,500 is a reasonable guess, any less and Ray Trew will only have to look in the mirror to see who is to blame.

1 hour ago, Elite_pie said:

Congratulations stanley, I think you've just made the 10,000th post in this forum!

Your prize is a 'I :heart: RAY TREW' sticker.

I'll get a few printed off and send one to you should Fullarton work out, at the end of the day I support Notts so what's the point in hating an owner that wants what's best even if he's very misguided

2 minutes ago, ohstanleyaborah said:

I'll get a few printed off and send one to you should Fullarton work out, at the end of the day I support Notts so what's the point in hating an owner that wants what's best even if he's very misguided

He's been misguided with a lot of his sacking and appointments. This latest one is a new high even for @RayTrew.

35 minutes ago, ohstanleyaborah said:

I would certainly never claim to hate Ray Trew, in fact I've regularly been called a 'nodding dog' elsewhere for supporting him.  It's just that this latest appointment is so bewildering that I no longer have any confidence in his running of the club.  Saying that, I'll be just as delighted as you will if Fullarton turns out to be a masterstroke, but don't overdo the t-shirt order just yet!

6 hours ago, Elite_pie said:

I would certainly never claim to hate Ray Trew, in fact I've regularly been called a 'nodding dog' elsewhere for supporting him.  It's just that this latest appointment is so bewildering that I no longer have any confidence in his running of the club.  Saying that, I'll be just as delighted as you will if Fullarton turns out to be a masterstroke, but don't overdo the t-shirt order just yet!

that's were iv seen you on the Notts mad messegboard I also am grateful for trews for investing in players etc .

And if Fullerton ends up being a huge success and next year we play teams off the park and beat em weekly great.

But for me when you're 18th in league two with 5 months it's a bit of a risk a massive one 

Archived