What are you all moaning about?

Fan of Big Tone

On 16/01/2016 at 18:10, tonyhateley said:

I hope he turns out to be the next Jimmy Sirrell

He won't be, you cannot compare him to anyone else but himself.

Was Neil Warnock constantly compared to Jimmy? We will never see a manager like him again, the game does not make men like him. That does not mean he won't come good!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What's age got to do with anything? You seem to have a bee in your bonnet because I'm older than you.

Look we all want the same thing a successful Notts County, let's leave it at that.

"Jamie Fullarton's Black and White Army"

P.S.hope your cough gets better.

You're older than everybody aren't you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I honestly believe the reaction was fair, nobody had hidden motives about Fullarton and it's early to say if the board made the right call.

Just like nobody can say they didn't. Yet, after the lack of experience and knowledge before - fans only rightly took to frustration and disappointment. Whilst it's worth waiting to see how things pan out, any fan worth their salt will accept the situation as it comes to light, which I am sure people will get behind Jamie Fullarton. Of course some will say 'told you so' or possible make excuses but the important thing is for us to reflect on moving forward.

Onwards & Upwards.

I agree with @notts-Joe here

I cannot criticise JF and didn't. I did criticise his appointment by the board as being too risky. A risk can pay off, let's hope so, but it will never alter the nature of the appointment itself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On 16 January 2016 at 18:27, tonyhateley said:

What's age got to do with anything? You seem to have a bee in your bonnet because I'm older than you.

Look we all want the same thing a successful Notts County, let's leave it at that.

"Jamie Fullarton's Black and White Army"

P.S.hope your cough gets better.

i couldn't care if you're older all you ever do is go modern fan fickle etc i think everyone's a modern fan because the game has moved into a modern era.

As for fickle I'm far from that thanks and frankly I cba to argue with you its boring after a while 😴

End of of discussion and contact thank you 

Archived