sale or no sale. pay the bills please

3 hours ago, ivansneck said:

The more I think about it, the more I worry about Sukhi Ghuman's comment. I have a horrible feeling there's a lot more wrong with NCFC behind the scences than we think. It sounds like he may have done 'due diligence' and come to that conclusion.

Sorry to be pessimistic but we could be in deep poo.

I read all the Twitter comments and my take on events is....8th April "very excited...inches away last time".......between then and the 16th "needs big investment, needs stable fan base, different situation now than post-Munto (the club was on the "up")....16th "I'm out, I could try to find "bigger" investors,but Ray quite rightly wants as much of his investment repaid"

note his advice..........Don't let the hedge fund buy Notts....massive massive fail!!

So it has to be the price v current league position (which is why MC was finally recruited).....he obviously has investors, but not quite big enough ones.

Same situation as Hardy really....but a lot more business-like

Its not looking good, once you find just a couple interested parties selling should be a piece of cake. I have to admit I am now worried about the club having debts or more issues that will only put potential buyers off.

I believe there is always a lot behind the scenes that we will never know about, just like at most clubs, the less we know the better!

Im also getting worried, if the two groups that are public (Hardy and Octavian) have backed down then it can't be good, Ghuman (Octavian) said we need investment on a large scale, he has nothing to lose by saying that and he mentioned he was in the running so he must know more than the average 'Joe'

Sent from my Wileyfox Swift using Tapatalk

Hardy was really keen on buying Notts, but not willing to go anywhere near the asking price, which in my mind was the sensible approach to take. He knew that the club would need serious investment, so why handicap yourself by paying several million more than it is worth?

We shall see what now comes about, but it definitely looks like we are heading for a long drawn out sale that may take several months, which is the last thing everyone wants.

@ohstanleyaborah: Hey! Don't be so personal towards me. Oh wait.... :huh::rolleyes:

The longer the takeover takes, the better the next owner's price will be but it's not really all that ideal of a situation to be in. This Asian corporation may still be in the running, however with it all being quiet on that front - I am a little sceptical. I would be concerned if all the interest suddenly dropped out, yet at this stage I am really not that much concerned. I think it's smart of a potential buyer to pull out if they're aware it wouldn't work out, if it's true that we require 'large' investment - it doesn't necessarily mean debt or financial trouble.

It could simply mean that the parties realise it will take more money to get the required return back.

As he wrote it's about breaking even, I think it would be more logical to do a Fulham - invest larger sums until you are able to build around your investment and it's possible that they require 'Championship' football to form part of their business plan.

As I write, I'm not overly worried at this stage.

• 4 weeks later...

if we can't even pay Mansfield the money we owe them from ticket sales which is stealing from a club.

Now last time I heard stealing is a criminal offence so either pay up or go to court and deal with it.

I read sukhi ghuman scone bfs ages back and it just proves how bad we are run.

And finally I'm sticking to my guns as soon as the club went up for sale and this rubbish about a billionaire Americans blah blah.

I knew it was rubbish talk none of it egxisted and il gaurentee everyone here now that next year the trews and branston will still be here and we will be relegated due to low budget and bad structure and plan.

Anyone confident enough to bet a drink on it ?

1 hour ago, Modern Fan 1862 👍 said:

if we can't even pay Mansfield the money we owe them from ticket sales which is stealing from a club.

Now last time I heard stealing is a criminal offence so either pay up or go to court and deal with it.

I read sukhi ghuman scone bfs ages back and it just proves how bad we are run.

And finally I'm sticking to my guns as soon as the club went up for sale and this rubbish about a billionaire Americans blah blah.

I knew it was rubbish talk none of it egxisted and il gaurentee everyone here now that next year the trews and branston will still be here and we will be relegated due to low budget and bad structure and plan.

Must say I'm getting very sceptical about things , would love some clarity on lots of things notts related , but seems will will just have to wait and see ,  and hope ,  sadly wouldn't bet against what you say as things stand pal .

1 hour ago, Who r ya?? You Pies!! said:

Must say I'm getting very sceptical about things , would love some clarity on lots of things notts related , but seems will will just have to wait and see ,  and hope ,  sadly wouldn't bet against what you say as things stand pal .

the Mansfield one I have no doubt that there chairman would attend a fans forum evening and lie to them all when asked the question about the damage to there toilets etc.

Second if they had any buyers they wouldn't keep it all secretly hidden some concrete info would be leaked.

Instead we get a automated answer along the lines of talks ongoing.

Theyl say anything to shut us up so we belive it well sorry I don't belive it for one minute.

and this new manager situation.

Apparently this time we're looking for a expeiernced manager according to the post

as the club said they haven't interviewed mark Yates as he doesn't fit the bill.

Now let's take a trip to memory lane folks rember the last time we said that who did we get a rookie jamie Fullarton.

the club loves gettin our hopes up to let us down.

And lastly but not least everyone agrees the recruitment this year has been terrible so what do we do we let guy branston stay as head of recruitment.

You actually couldn't make this up in serious it's hard to belive how these people made money in recruitment.

but yea trews be here next year and wel be conference.

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Who r ya?? You Pies!! said:

A period of time has passed now since the statement from notts about paying what's due to Mansfield , has it been paid yet anyone not sure if I've missed anymore news on that one , plus it's kind of pertinent to being able to go about any business .

no were still under a embargo with no manager to look at the players to see who he would retain.

And that list is due 20-21st of this month I belive I would love to know who's doing that 

On 11/05/2016 at 12:06, Modern Fan 1862 👍 said:

On the basis that you 'guaranteed' that we would be relegated this season a couple of months ago, I'm confident enough to bet as many drinks as you like that the above won't happen.  

and we can't negotiate with our out of contract players or free agents of any kind so most could walk away not that I'd be botherd

Know what you mean ,it all needs sorting , just don't get why that still hasn't been paid , with no news coming out of the club on those issue's are we supposed to think a deal to sell is close ??? Remember the HMRC same kind of story and then nothing, bill paid , just pay it or say why not the fans need to know what's going on please .

12 minutes ago, Who r ya?? You Pies!! said:

Know what you mean ,it all needs sorting , just don't get why that still hasn't been paid , with no news coming out of the club on those issue's are we supposed to think a deal to sell is close ??? Remember the HMRC same kind of story and then nothing, bill paid , just pay it or say why not the fans need to know what's going on please .

I want my season ticket but I'm wondering with no manager embargo not k owing who's running the playin side etc so for me it's limbo.

i mean the new manager isn't going to be able to see the players before the retain list is handed in to choose who hed keep and realese this is all bad.

Then he has to try get players in etc 

and we can't negotiate with our out of contract players or free agents of any kind so most could walk away not that I'd be botherd

We can negotiate with players,possibly been talking to some since Jan,when you are allowed to,we just can,t sign them yet.Of course we could lose them,but that is the nature of the game in the close season.We didn,t sign toomany early last season with no embargo. 

23 minutes ago, Elite_pie said:

On the basis that you 'guaranteed' that we would be relegated this season a couple of months ago, I'm confident enough to bet as many drinks as you like that the above won't happen.  

Deal 🍻 if it wasn't for Ricardo we wouldn't be here and I don't have confidence that the next manager will be attack minded.

I have a feeling it will be Hendon or Barraclough there win percentages speak for themselves if you've saw them 

Archived