Managerial merry go round Part 76

18 minutes ago, Modern Fan 1862 πŸ‘ said:

@DangerousSausageΒ the scary thought is tho hel probaly be appointed he is out of work won't command a fee.

Sorry I just don't have faith in the so called board or whatever board remains in picking a manager.

I mean Julian winter tried blagin me by sayin hey jamie Fullarton will make a successful manager πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Sorry zero faith in them I don't feel any connection with the club don't feel like they care at all anymore how we feelΒ 

:(

Here's a sheep that thinks it's a dog! :D

Β 

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well in most of those on the lists, we would hope the club aren't interested , soΒ 

9 hours ago, erindoors said:

Β 

Β 

12 hours ago, erindoors said:

you do realise that Notts have nothing to do with who appears on these lists, don't you?

That's good to know thanks for that , any snippets as to who is on the wish list from an official view point , are notts close to getting someone in would you say ?

Get a good manager & play to their strengths.Izale hasnt become a poor player in one season for no reason.

My mates a Portsmouth fan and he said Izale went to them with a big reputation only to be utter tripe

Looking at his wiki he was poor at mk dons aswell...

The worst part of it all, is the fact we are looking for a new manager rather than a new owner, regardless of who's brought in, the new owners will want their own man, this tells me that we aren't very close to a sale at all, therefore confirming what we have known for a long time

Sent from my Wileyfox Swift using Tapatalk

Supporter+
10 hours ago, ohstanleyaborah said:

Words going round that Martin Allen has got the job! I won't get too excited until its confirmed but I wouldn't be too upset about Martin Allen, at least he would give us a good kick up the back side

Sent from my Wileyfox Swift using Tapatalk

MA must be a glutton for punishment. I know he had problems with the chairman at Barnet but does he honestly believe he won't have the same problems at Notts? In fact Barnet are a far better run club than Notts are at present and there's no sign of Nott's improving.Β 

Β 

Archived