erindoors come on down

irishpete

Since your still lurking,why dont you put the rumours to bed once & for all?.

The Stags money,do we owe them or not,if so why?

Are you selling or not?

Who is targeting a new manager RT or new owners?

Simple answers,that dont require too much detail,but get rid of the main rumours hanging over the club.You could of answered the Stags one when on,but no your more bothered about moderators.Which is the bigger issues?.Dont want to sound hateful but getting really ****ed off with the news & communication that is coming out of the club. 

Edit by Sausage: mild swear word asterisked out

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, irishpete said:

Since your still lurking,why dont you put the rumours to bed once & for all?.

The Stags money,do we owe them or not,if so why?

Are you selling or not?

Who is targeting a new manager RT or new owners?

Simple answers,that dont require too much detail,but get rid of the main rumours hanging over the club.You could of answered the Stags one when on,but no your more bothered about moderators.Which is the bigger issues?.Dont want to sound hateful but getting really pissed off with the news & communication that is coming out of the club. 

@irishpete # reporter I agree with you tho the longer it goes on the more rumoures grow and no one knows what's going on 

39 minutes ago, Fozzy said:

I don't think that aggressively worded emails will get any response, as it will only antagonise.

You won't get communication from the club or owners what so ever anyway but I agree, antagonising them isn't going to help. The only times the owners now talk is to threaten legal action. It doesn't help that the last information we got was that the sale was days away, this was well over a month ago now.

We don't want words, we want action and the best way is to not buy season tickets. Yes, we may end up in administration, but then the Trew's won't see a penny of their investment back, and the sale will be taken out of their hands. 

I have no objection to them getting some of their investment back from any new owners, they have put a heap of money into the club (and blown most of it due to a mix of bad judgement and bad luck). What I'm worried about is that the club is going to wither on the vine until then.

if we appoint a good expierenced manager I've said il buy my season ticket no issue.

But if we appoint a first timer again it's a no go simple as that for me I'm hoping a manager will be announced soon aswell.

northamphton got a replacement for wilder soon as he left.

becuase they wanted the manager to asses the squad and look at targets to bring in

Who is antagonising them,I,m not,just asking a Director of the club I support to answer some simple questions.I cant stand it when they pick & choose what they answer.They would answer owt when things were rosy.No one is being nasty,just looking for answers.The club is on its knees,& its not just a few on the itnet that are saying it.

Wake up smell the coffee springs to mind

@irishpete Every fan wants some form of clarity of what is happening. The only merit behind Martin Allen is that it may win fans over, so it makes sense but I like many would love to see your questions answered.

Your not the only one though, the lack of information is something many fans mention.

Some interesting quotes by Rob Page, the new Northampton manager, on the BBC web site...

"It's all about the chairman, listening to what he wants to do with the football club on and off the pitch," Page told BBC Radio Northampton.

"Having met with the chairman and seen how positive he was, it made it a no-brainer," added the ex-Wales defender.

Unquote

How can we attract the right candidate given the uncertainty of  sale, which may or may not get completed?

Personally I'd like to know what the stumbling blocks are with regard to the sale if indeed the asking price has been met , direction, plan long term and short term would surely not be in the current owners domain to have a view on , don't get me wrong don't just want anyone to own us , but the current situation needs resolving and soon.

notts could be sold to someone in the uk, i think there is more chance of that but i agree with the above. its a pity that the club did not try to get every on board by lowering the season ticket prices further. i think its more a shame that the clubs harder to sell for all the wrong reasons.

nobody will come forward this season when the season tickets have not sold well.

Personally, I don't care about lower ST prices.... £14 a game is good value as far as I'm concerned.

What really p**ses me off though, is the complete lack of information, clarification and plain communication coming out of the club.

The retained list worries me... the slowness (AGAIN!) in appointing a manager worries me.... the "phantom" club sale worries me.... the shadow of administration worries me.

These are the things that dissuade supporters from parting with their hard earned cash... not the mushy peas or broken hand dryers in the bogs or half price ST's.

Archived