Final Pre-Season Game Announced

shrewswill

I think we've found our Mystic Meg, @Piethagoram. Pure recommendation, guess or did you know something? 😂

I am hoping to go, it depends on the lads though. I might go on my own, if Jake and Cal don't want to make it or can't. I need to check dates with them with regards to pre-season. It's nice to see you back, @shrewswill.

• Like 10
  • Love 1

I remember you both @shrewswill and @friendlyshrew from the very early days of PoN, I hope you have a new manager in place very soon and wish you well for next season apart from when we play each other.

• Like 6
  • Love 2

I’m planning to attend all the pre-season games. I’m particularly interested in seeing how the new signings perform and whether any of the young players get a chance to play. Fingers crossed, I’ll be at the Shrewsbury game. By the way, @shrewswill, I remember you!

• Like 6
  • Love 1

I’m not sure which games I’ll be able to attend yet, apart from the two home games. I might go to Boston because I haven’t been to their ground before. York is also a possibility because I like the area. Shrewsbury could be another option, but I need to check my schedule first.

• Like 6

I’m planning to attend all or most of the games this season. I’m also aiming to make it to the majority of away games - there are some clubs and away days that I’ve missed attending. It will be great to be back at League Two level and visit some of the fantastic grounds there.

• Like 4

The pre-season fixtures look like a good set for our team - they offer different levels of challenge which will help our players regain their match fitness. While some people say that players need time to get fit after the season ends, most professional footballers should be able to regain their fitness fairly quickly. So really, pre-season is more about getting the squad playing together cohesively than anything else.

• Like 5

It’s a good line-up of exhibition games before the season starts. Pre-season is useful for various reasons; a manager can tinker with his starting 11, see which players work well together and see if any of the youngsters can step up without the worry of losing a competitive game.