Frank Vincent joins The Daggers

Supporter+

• Like 14

It’s a good move for Frank Vincent. They should play him more, which should see him establish himself in their starting 11. There was a spell where Vincent looked really classy, but unfortunately we didn’t see it enough. Even then, he was still a very good player.

• Like 9

I felt a bit sorry for him. He’s a good squad player, but the issue is that we’re seeking quality in our depth. I don’t deny that he’s a good player, but the teams where he was exceptional were few and far between. Notts simply outgrew him. However, Dagenham & Redbridge should get the best out of him.

• Like 5

I hope he manages to impress and find a club within the EFL within a few seasons. I can’t see Dagenham & Redbridge being promoted any time soon. I think they will struggle to make the playoffs, but who knows if they keep building.

• Like 3

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now