Jokers Wild: Joke Of The Day.

My God son has a new girlfriend, she has a safety pin through her eyebrow, I didn't know your eyebrow could fall off.

I went to my Doctor's for a urine sample. I got 3 gallons for a quid.

I met this beautiful young lady in a bar. I asked Are you a model? No I'm full scale she stated, I said you have the most amazing eyes, it fact I could live in your eyes. She replied You'd be right at home, I've got a Sty in one of them.

Erik Ten Hag rings up Pep at Man City, and says  We're not having as much success as you Pep what's your secret? Well says Pep in training I get Ten Dustbins with rocks in the bottom and set them up 4-3-3. Then I get my players to dribble around the dustbins, then I get them to kick a ball at the dustbins, and the balls come off at different angles and I get the players, to control the  ball with  both feet their heads or chests. Give it a try Erik. Anyway a month later Pep rings Erik up and asks how's your lads doing with the Dustbins. Terrible says Erik the Dustbins beat us 4-0.

• Haha 2

So this blond goes to the Doctor's and says, It's about those Birth Control Pills you gave me. Yes what about them asks the Doc. Well replies the blond they keep falling out.

Greenacres, a home for retired Gentlefolk was a boring place, until one old girl decides to liven things up by running Naked over the home's lawns. Two old chaps sitting in deck chairs watch her, the first chap says Good heavens Charles what on earth was Penelope wearing? I couldn't possibly say George, but what ever it was needed a Damn Good Ironing.

People in Dubai don't like the Flintstones, but people in Abu Dhabi Do.

I don't like Dolphins. Their just too Clicky for me.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I lost my hair when I was 16. What a Game of Cards that was.

So there I was in the starting blocks for 100 metres Rice Pudding race, waiting for the starter to Say Go

My mate went to the barber's and asked for some highlights , the barber gave him a video of old hair cuts.

When I was young I moved into this house full of John Lennon impressionists. Imagine All The People.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

My Dad's sister came over and was spinning around in circles. I thought Oh My Giddy Aunt.

Sticker on the reverse of  bottled water. This water comes from a Scandinavian Glacier Two Million Years Old. Filtered Trough Calcium and Limestone over a period of Many Thousands of Years. To Bring You This Naturel Mineral Water. Best Before June 2024.

My Mates  teenage daughter thinks she knows Everything. Him and his wife are starting to regret calling her Alexa.

The Man who invented Cats Eyes for the middle of the road, got the idea when the headlights of his car reflected in the eyes of a Cat walking towards him, if the Cat had been walking away he would have invented the Pencil Sharpener.

• Haha 2

I walked past this sign which states Murphy's Tool Works. So does mine but I don't go around Bragging about it.

I knew this chap who had a little Yorkshire  Terrier. He took that dog with him everywhere he even took it hand gliding with him, he'd put the dog between his knees. And you thought Bird droppings were Bad for Your Car.

Police Notice. The Man who steals T Shirt in Size Order, is Still At Large.

I've bough this Book called The History of Glue. I just Can't Put It Down.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1