Euro 2016 qualifiers

Dripsey3

Supporter+

NI win 2-0 in Greece. 9 points from 9. Fantastic start by them. They have a serious chance of qualifying for France.

Scotland drew 2-2 in Poland and Ireland drew 1-1 in Germany. There's a chance Germany won't qualify. They are a shadow of the side that won the World Cup. Scotland vs Ireland next month. Vital game.

• 4 weeks later...

Scrappy second England goal in the end for Welbeck, it is a good job we aren't playing anybody with a decent pedigree, it would be such a different story

edit, now another goal for Welbeck, looks like the flood gates may open and we don't deserve it IMO

Supporter+

I can see what Roy is trying with England. He wants them to be comfortable with the system when they get to France. That will mean less than impressive performances in the qualifiers. England need to patient.

Scotland were worthy winners over us. We were woeful. Long ball after long ball. We haven't played well in any game and still have 7 points from 12. Football heh?

I can see what Roy is trying with England. He wants them to be comfortable with the system when they get to France. That will mean less than impressive performances in the qualifiers. England need to patient.

Scotland were worthy winners over us. We were woeful. Long ball after long ball. We haven't played well in any game and still have 7 points from 12. Football heh?

Out of interest who do you think will qualify?

Supporter+

Sheep of France beware, Wales are well on course for qualification, fantastic draw in Belgium last night.

Supporter+

England will qualify. I think Scotland will too. Ireland won't. I think Northern Ireland will miss out. So will Wales.

• 4 months later...
Supporter+

England 4-0 Lithuania. As easy as it sounds. Kane scored on his debut and Rooney closing in on the record number of goals.

England played quite well. They are getting there. Qualification is all but assured. Brush up on your French....

Supporter+

Israel 0-3 Wales. Great result for the sheep worriers. They have a serious chance of qualifying.

Supporter+

NI 2-1 Finland. There's no stopping Roy and the boys. France is fast becoming a reality.

Scotland 6-1 Gibraltar. Jocks continue on their merry way. That's Gibraltar's first competitive goal. They actually levelled it.

Supporter+

Republic Of Ireland 1-1 Poland. Keeps our qualifying hopes alive.....just. Deserved a point in the end.

Archived