Merry Christmas & A Happy New Year (2014)

Chris

Dear Community/Visitors,

It's been a good year for us, I am personally excited about 2015 holds for us and although we have seen some tragic news in recent days, I know that we're on the right path. The festive period is all about friends and family, I take warmth from knowing that I have made several from my activities on PoN and I have enjoyed all your company either via the site or match chat (I should include match days/events).

May you all have a wonderful time in the upcoming days and to the wind down of 2014, please take care of yourself and let's make 2015 a year where we are all proud.

All at Pride of Nottingham wish you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

You Pies!
Notts-Joe and Cheeky.

• Like 11

Dear Community/Visitors,

It's been a good year for us, I am personally excited about 2015 holds for us and although we have seen some tragic news in recent days, I know that we're on the right path. The festive period is all about friends and family, I take warmth from knowing that I have made several from my activities on PoN and I have enjoyed all your company either via the site or match chat (I should include match days/events).

May you all have a wonderful time in the upcoming days and to the wind down of 2014, please take care of yourself and let's make 2015 a year where we are all proud.

All at Pride of Nottingham wish you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

You Pies!

Notts-Joe and Cheeky.

Merry Christmas Joe and Cheeky I guess your place will be pretty hectic over Christmas with the children, enjoy every minute these special days don't last long and in the blink of an eye the kids will be grown up.

Thanks for all your hard work in making this a great place to be.

• Like 6

happy christmas to all the pon family and visitors, hope you all have a smashing time.

i wont be, that is guaranteed. i will be without the internet until the new year, so i will ponstarved. off to spend the time with some stone age family members who make amish people look modern. see you all in 2015! 

• Like 3

Just to give you all the heads up, I sent out another newsletter/e-mail wishing everyone a Murray Christmas and a Noble New Year!

Unfortunately I couldn't resolve an issue with e-mail providers stripping out the CSS, however you can view the HTML version as it should be seen. I'll leave a link here, please let me know if you received it and if you haven't already seen it - Have a read ;)

• Like 1