Groundbreaking day on PON

Dear members of the Pride of Nottingham community,

I’d like to start by thanking you for your continued and unwavering support of the website, the social media and of course of the team that we root for – or have a soft spot for, in the case of those who favour other teams – the mighty Notts County.

Yesterday was a groundbreaking day for the website and the forum, which has seen a number of records well and truly smashed.

First of all we have had a total of 76 different members logging onto the forum today, which smashes the previous record of 54.

Then we’ve seen 330 different posts being sent out so far, which again has completely blitzed the previous highest post amount of 220.

Over 25 active posters, which is when people are regularly creating threads and posting responses, have been logged in at any one time, which is a substantial increase from the previous highest of 17.

And now for some overall statistics – the amount of posts on PON now stands at a massive 43,000, with 432 members having joined up to the forum.

All this is testament to how successful the site is proving with not only Notts supporters, but fans of football, and once again this kind of achievement could not have been possible without each and every one of you.

As you all know there are some truly exciting developments coming up with PON so let’s all keep up the good work and take things onwards and upwards! COYP!!

Joe Jones

• Like 14

Achieving targets really does help the site progress, as does fans leaving their opinions. I am always pleased to see the responses and contributions, so I personally want to thank every once again for their involvement.

You Pies!

• Like 10