£100,000 bid rejected

Fan of Big Tone

Personally I think it's poor form going public on a rejected bid and trying to unsettle the player. We'd be furious if another club did that to us.

MacLeod is certainly a goal machine. I just hope we're putting as much effort into finding a reliable centre half.

Izale McLeod is a good player, provided he turns up and settles down.

Example would be Portsmouth and MK Dons (second time), plus many before them. I'm really not sure he's the best we could do for 100k myself but I do rate him, he's just not something I think a club like ours could rely on to get the much important goals required. That said, the squad Notts have could very well allow him to be the most prominent striker in this league. Who knows?

Tom Bradshaw is a very good player, @sadlad and @shrewswill both highly rate him.

Archived