Match Discussion: Game 32 - Stanley (A)

PON_News

@tarquinbeech Honestly, I'm not worried about PON. I have faith in my ability and us as a fan base/community - I'm more concerned about seeing Saturday's aftermath being repeated. I feel it will, as I think more fans are pulling towards that way of thinking.

I'm not even that surprised to see us losing to Stanley, yet it's not a good time.

When Newcastle fans had their meltdown, it did more harm than good - have they managed to recover from it? Not really.

1 minute ago, notts-joe said:

@tarquinbeech Honestly, I'm not worried about PON. I have faith in my ability and us as a fan base/community - I'm more concerned about seeing Saturday's aftermath being repeated. I feel it will, as I think more fans are pulling towards that way of thinking.

I'm not even that surprised to see us losing to Stanley, yet it's not a good time.

When Newcastle fans had their meltdown, it did more harm than good - have they managed to recover from it? Not really.

RT will sort this out.............nobody wants to lose £20 million for sake of a tiny piece of humble-pie

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Riverleeno said:

Does 2 goals make it a less worse result?

No, because we were still outclassed for most of the game. It actually took bringing on a couple of mobile players for us to make a bit of a comeback, but to leave Smith on again for the full 90 minutes is just a joke, the bloke can't run!

That's one win from the last 4 games now, and will probably be 1 win from 5 on Saturday.

• Like 1

Just now, Riverleeno said:

Frustrating answers to Slater's questions about Stanley Aborah. We still don't know what the reason is.

The fact he wouldn't give a straight answer in effect answers the question. The bloke doesn't want footballers in the side.

• Like 1