Match Discussion: Game 32 - Stanley (A)

PON_News

Teams now know that if they move the ball around against us we have no answer and this is heightened when we include Smith in the side. When you're 2-0 down at half time, he should have took Smith and McLeod off, brought Campbell and Murray on and moved Noble to the centre. 

I fear that we will get hammered on Saturday, because Plymouth are quite solid at the back.

• Like 1

Supporter+

Strange game. Looked like a patched up Stanley were going to batter us. A couple of subs and all of a sudden it looked like a draw or even a win was on the cards. Disappointing for sure. JF is in a tough spot right now. Wouldn't be surprised to see him sacrificed to sooth the fans growing anger. Madness?. Absolutely. But this is Notts......

29 minutes ago, Super_Danny_Allsopp said:

You might not like JF, many don't, but let's try and leave the insults out of it.

moron is hardly a insult  and if you think it is then that's you're opinion.

But it is not a insult what a insult is @Super_Danny_Allsopp is leaving out Stanley Abroah then telling us he sees the players everyday and we should  not question his judgement that's a insult.

So yea when I use a actual insult then by all means make it known and il agree on it no disrepect to you  👍🏻 

I agree with your sentiments but moron has a real meaning and JF isn't one. However, I believe his decisions are often moronic and sometimes worse. I know it's semantics but it means we can be very critical (I am) but not abusive. Apologies but I've always been a pedant!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Twitter is awash with negativity tonight and I have never seen this before to a manager, I have hardly found anybody sticking up for him.

The club is in a very sorry state at the moment and I really don't know how the board of directors are going to fix this. It looks as though they are going to have to either publicly back him, or sack him. The latter will lift the fans, the former will probably knock a thousand off the gate for the rest of the season.

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, Modern Fan 1862 👍 said:

moron is hardly a insult  and if you think it is then that's you're opinion.

But it is not a insult what a insult is @Super_Danny_Allsopp is leaving out Stanley Abroah then telling us he sees the players everyday and we should  not question his judgement that's a insult.

So yea when I use a actual insult then by all means make it known and il agree on it no disrepect to you  👍🏻 

I'm not having a dig at you, I just think calling him direct names won't help. You can call his actions or words moronic/idiotic etc... but directly at him? Bit far for me, but each to their own.

not bein funny like but if I did something dumb at work for instance it would make me a moron which is fair enough .

But he is not changin the blindest thing ever smith in the middle simple things he isn't changing that are there to see.

He doesn't understand the simple switch noble is a centre mid with 8 goals this season now playing winger.

Okay wow we scored two goals but sounds like accy could of had 6

On reflection, we all knew Accrington were a good passing side and any reasonable professional, would have set up a 4 5 1 formation to counter. Listening to Magpie Player, Smith's name was barely mentioned. Also having listened to Colin's talk with Jamie regarding Aborah, the lack of respect was so apparent. How can the supporters get behind this guy, who obviously lives in a self induced bubble?

• Like 1