Charity Raffle - 2 x Tickets vs Crawley Town

simurray

Hi

I'm an exiled Everton fan living in Nottingham. Your club have been kind enough to donate two home match tickets for your match against Crawley Town to me, as I'm raising funds for St John's Ambulance. I am hoping to get enough interest to raffle the tickets off via your forum. All 'sales' will essentially be a donation directly to my JustGiving page (linked below). I've used my extremely limited knowledge of your current squad (gathered from a combination of seeing you dispatch a young Everton side in the EFL trophy, sitting through a 1-0 win over Swindon in the pouring rain, and a bunch of Channel 5 highlights), and thrown in a few apparent club legends (based solely on Wikipedia), to gather a list of 20 names. The idea is that you donate £3 to the page, and pick a player from the list. Once all names have gone, I'll add them all to the following website, and generate a winner - http://www.randomresult.com/pick.php

I've got a voucher from the club at the moment. I can contact them and leave the contact details of the winner for collection (I will send the covering letter and voucher in the post as well), or can arrange to collect the tickets myself and post them out. I've attached a picture of the letter received, just to give peace of mind.

Page to donate £3 - www.justgiving.com/simurraymarathon - All help and support is very much appreciated. I'll be sure to check back regularly and mark what names have gone. The closing date for entry is 17th December 2017, and I will draw from whatever names have been sold on this date. When donating, there is a section to leave a comment, so the name of the player can be left there. Alternatively, you can enter via text, by texting 'SIMU89 £3' to 70070. If you DM me the player of choice after donating then I'll sort from there.

1 - Adam Collin

2 - Matt Tootle

3 - Carl Dickinson

4 - Elliot Hewitt

5 - Richard Duffy

6 - Jimmy Sirrell

7 - Tommy Lawton

8 - Michael O'Connor

9 - Shola Ameobi

10 - Jorge Grant

11 - Terry Hawkridge

12 - Kevin Nolan

13 - Jon Stead

14 - Les Bradd

15 - Curtis Thompson

16 -Neil Warnock

17 - Alan Smith

18 - Don Masson

19 - Albert Iremonger

20 - Jackie Sewell

Thanks very much, and I hope you can get involved.

County.JPG

I have a season ticket, but was willing to support this anyway.  However, when I visit your justgiving page as soon as I get to payment of the £3 it gives the message "Sorry, this donation is not valid".  I've tried to pay through both PayPal and debit card, but it won't accept either.

16 minutes ago, Chris said:

@Elite_pie I had this issue when donating to @stewartpot's funeral cost, I managed to get around it by using a different browser but even then I was only able to pay using PayPal.

I will also look into supporting this.

Myself and JJ have shared this, in the meanwhile I will try to spread the word. Good luck!

Thanks for that, I've just tried again on Firefox (Chrome wouldn't accept it) and it went through no problem.

18. Don Masson has been taken!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived