Sign in to follow this  
Magic magpie

Best home performance

Newport, Lincoln, Yeovil, Bristol Rovers, Crewe all spring to mind

If I had to choose one I would choose Newport because everytime we attacked, we looked like scoring.

• Like 1

Lincoln City, Notts controlled the game and passed the ball around nicely in the second half. Best football I had seen at Meadow Lane for awhile!

Lincoln for me.

I would still argue that the first half played out quite evenly and the sending off barely effected Lincoln (who created some decent changes after it happened). They could have led the first half, so the card didn't have that much impact. The difference for us was getting the ball down onto the ground and using it well, we came out and attacked the Kop with a mindset that would only naturally create goals.

Grant had one of his better games, as he took them on without fear and I felt very entertained.

Newport County we totally out classed and out played them, we turned a side that look capable of playing the ball into one which seem destined for the Non League.

Did Notts play well at home during both halfs?

The Crewe game stands out as mentioned above but I seem to recall it being quite patching in the first half. Lincoln was okay, first half lacked effort from both teams despite good chances having been created.

23 hours ago, Magic magpie said:

For me it was Crewe great game played really well and a hreat goal. 

this is mine also.

all the goals was class and the atmosphere also fantastic. i think its the first time i have seen notts put on a show in front of such a big attendance. it really was something special to see.

I am split between the Lincoln City game and the Crewe one.

I thought both games Notts showcased some lovely passing and the goals in each was superb. I think the Crewe game may just pip it overall though, as the quality of finishing is fresher in my mind.