BREXIT.....

• 4 weeks later...

I think they are trying to stall it, but really if people voted out, they need to leave because even if some people don't agree we can't just be asked to vote again.

If we could, can we have another vote to get the tories out, unfortunetly not... it doesnt work like that.

We will probably end up out with no real plan though.

I think a general election is in the air and then another referendum. Can’t see any other choice to be fair. It’s well known now the 52% that voted out has declined to around 37% now we are in the middle of the process and a lot regret their vote choice. Tories have royally stuffed it up! (Not saying anyone else including Labour, could have done a better job though. Lose, lose.)

Reality is sinking in a little now.

And from an Irish Republican viewpoint, if nothing else, Brexit, or at least the current fear of it, has brought Ireland so much closer to being united! The divide over there has dismissed so much now if the choice of a united Ireland 🇮🇪 went to the vote, it would probably go through. The island of Ireland has come a long way in the past thirty years.

29 minutes ago, hissingdwarf said:

I think a general election is in the air and then another referendum. Can’t see any other choice to be fair. It’s well known now the 52% that voted out has declined to around 37% now we are in the middle of the process and a lot regret their vote choice. Tories have royally stuffed it up! (Not saying anyone else including Labour, could have done a better job though. Lose, lose.)

Reality is sinking in a little now.

And from an Irish Republican viewpoint, if nothing else, Brexit, or at least the current fear of it, has brought Ireland so much closer to being united! The divide over there has dismissed so much now if the choice of a united Ireland 🇮🇪 went to the vote, it would probably go through. The island of Ireland has come a long way in the past thirty years.

Personally i didnt vote in the referendum because there wasnt enough info either way so i wasnt sure which way to vote. I would never vote for the tories either and thats before all of the issues. The way the government has gone is down hill and i don't know why people voted for them but everyone has their own opinion. It was far from perfect with labour but at least people in work and out wernt needing to go to food banks to be able to feed their familys and have a roof over their head.

• Love 1

19 minutes ago, cheeky~k8 said:

Personally i didnt vote in the referendum because there wasnt enough info either way so i wasnt sure which way to vote. I would never vote for the tories either and thats before all of the issues. The way the government has gone is down hill and i don't know why people voted for them but everyone has their own opinion. It was far from perfect with labour but at least people in work and out wernt needing to go to food banks to be able to feed their familys and have a roof over their head.

Agreed. Mistakes were made by Labour last time round. But as you say, the rise in food banks and the ridiculous number in child poverty etc... the country needs a change. Sooner rather than later.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, ivansneck said:

Politics affects football just as much as anything else

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If there is a no deal Brexit, possibly Enzio Boldewijn loses his rights of residency / employment come end of March 19. Of course it could affect other teams with EU players too but Enzio could be vital to our survival to avoiding the drop. Is that acceptable?

13 hours ago, Piethagoram said:

If there is a no deal Brexit, possibly Enzio Boldewijn loses his rights of residency / employment come end of March 19. Of course it could affect other teams with EU players too but Enzio could be vital to our survival to avoiding the drop. Is that acceptable?

Let’s hope he doesn’t loose that. 

It's an absoute farce now. I was interested in it when it happened I voted out. But now its all second referendum crap. There scaremongering the public and sabotaging the whole thing. Its gone on to long now. They didn't get the result they wanted so now making those 52% voters feel like they made a mistake. Couldn't care less about it now o to be honest. 

38 minutes ago, Bainbridge NCFC said:

It's an absoute farce now. I was interested in it when it happened I voted out. But now its all second referendum crap. There scaremongering the public and sabotaging the whole thing. Its gone on to long now. They didn't get the result they wanted so now making those 52% voters feel like they made a mistake. Couldn't care less about it now o to be honest. 

I think it is pretty much trying to get voters to vote in now, but if it was a vote for whos in power and we people who voted tories in changed their minds, they don't get chance to vote again.. So it should be the same in this situation. Although i wish we could just vote them out now(i havr never voted for them though), its not going to happen.

3 hours ago, Bainbridge NCFC said:

@cheeky~k8 they all speak from the same sheet all lies 

They do all try to think of a way to get in government then change their mind on some things they said, but some mess up the system and peoples lives more than others. The tories have been the worst in my lifetime.