BREXIT.....

9 hours ago, Piethagoram said:

@hissingdwarf? #Peoplesvote

Firstly, using Tony Robinson as an example of anything nowadays is bad news. He is known for his views and is entitled to them, but fortunately the other 850,000 members and affiliates to the Labour Party disagree with him.

Regards the people’s vote...Personally, I have no problem with it. In fact I think it should be supported. Brexit is the worse idea for generations and people deserve a chance to show their distrust with what’s happened since it was announced. I would remain any day of the week, but respect others that feel differently. Problem is the majority to leave was so thin and the idiot in charge didn’t set a mandated limit eg Either side achieve say 65% for a clear decision, we are in such a mess.

Easiest way forward is a new general election and replace the negotiating team with a new one with better ideas that are happy to work for the behest of the people rather than themselves.

@hissingdwarf"Easiest way forward is a new general election and replace the negotiating team with a new one with better ideas"...

but therein lies the problem.... Much as I am a natural "Labour" voter, I cannot support a leader that is so anti EU..who has spent the last couple of years fudging his way through, whilst secretly trying to "recruit" the UKIP voters into Labour. One has only to look at the Shadow Chanceller dissing Starmer's speech at the Labour conference?

2 hours ago, Piethagoram said:

@hissingdwarf will you be there today?

No I won’t be there. Currently unwell. But with regards to the obviously inflammatory comment along with the picture, anyone who sets out a clear position, then let’s their own front team go against that publicly would be wrong. The party have their line and are sticking to it.

Trust me, Brexit won’t be solved by memes or forum posts. In fact I can’t see it being solved for years yet.