BREXIT.....

From what I can gather the people who don’t want out are being accused of childish behaviour because I think they want a recount until they get there way. This is a very big deal I agree but the vote has been cast though if it’s not for the country’s best can’t the government do something. Especially if being out will hurt the country and the people in it. 

Supporter+

I watched the channel 4 programme last night and it seems from the survey that the British people have changed their minds and if the referendum was rerun we would be staying in the European Union, it seems that the majority have now come to their senses and seen what a catastrophe it would be for Britain.

Bring on the Peoples Vote.

• Love 1

38 minutes ago, Piethagoram said:

Didn't learn the lesson the first time?

On 06/11/2018 at 07:59, Piethagoram said:

Similar polls that said the remain vote would win before the polls?

Perhaps why so many people with their tongue firmly up Merkel's rear end are so upset and 'offended'. 

• Like 1

I find it amusing how leave voters constantly bang on about "the will of the people" based on a 2016 vote conducted on a pack of lies and scare stories from both sides, but are desperate to ignore "the will of the people" now that every poll I've seen recently suggests that now we have a bit more reality of what it will mean, most seem to see it as a  big mistake, and "the will of the people" should now be disregarded!!!!

ps If anyone who doubts this can find any poll where the majority still want to leave, please point it out to me.

• Like 2

Supporter+

I wish people would stop blaming older people for voting for Brexit, here’s one older person who certainly didn’t and I’ve got lots of friends in my age group who are appalled at the idea of Brexit.

Personally the fact that the odious creature Nigel Farage wants us out is reason enough for me to vote remain without all the other arguments.

• Like 2