4everapie

Loan Window

this closes on 31st August, I can see their being only 1 incoming. But which area do we need an extra body. for me it would be in defence.
everyone has different views on this.

• Like 2

There needs to be a couple of arrivals but there's only so many loan players that can make the team/bench.

I would go in for another keeper just in case Fitzsimons loses his head or gets injured, I think he will thrive when his confidence grows but so far he don't make me feel 100% comfortable.

• Like 2

I'd go for another keeper as well, I don't think Nolan seems to rate Pindroch and I can only assume he's still with us because he's one of our lowest earners. And then maybe an exciting attacking player, they'd need to be outstanding (McGregor/Grealish type) otherwise I'd rather see Remaye Campbell or Dondga He given the chance.

• Like 4

I think there is room for one more player, but I feel that we need two or three to complete the squad.

• Like 1

Bring in a keeper and a winger/midfielder.

Ideally players better than what is already at the club, the keeper would be fine to sit on the bench and come on when required.

• Like 1

Two ideally, one being a keeper and the other being an attacking midfielder.

Is the club still able to sign free agents too?

Forest have a good keeper who won't be near the 1st team a certain Jordan Smith, but I think Mr Hardy has upset them somehow.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I would take a keeper on loan, any other positions can wait until January I feel. It's important Notts don't knock anyone's confidence right now but I think Ross Fitzsimons will understand we need a capable back up.

I would like to see another keeper come in, rely on two and especially someone inexperienced as Pindroch makes me uneasy about any potential problems.