Any dart fans amongst us.?

Magic magpie

I used to play, I'm the best but I can give a competitive game.

My dad @super_ram used to be quite good, yet @GrannyPie was much better. At their house, they have a dart board in the kitchen and on one side of the score board there's loads of "I, I, I" marks symbolising games my dad lost for money and has never paid Granny. 😮 

Granny, do you want me, Magic Magpie and Jake to pay him a visit?

We're gonna put up a dartboard in our Mancave, and today my son in law gave us a set of his old darts, so at some point when Paul has put the dart board up, we're going to have a game or too. Don't think i'll be too good though. Don't like to watch it on tv though. 

6 hours ago, magpiejue said:

We're gonna put up a dartboard in our Mancave, and today my son in law gave us a set of his old darts, so at some point when Paul has put the dart board up, we're going to have a game or too. Don't think i'll be too good though. Don't like to watch it on tv though. 

You can’t beat a game of darts .. and a man cav that’s my idea of heaven.. if you play @magpiejue do I take it if you throw people need to duck 

13 hours ago, heraldmagpie said:

I used to play awhile back, it's a very artful sport.

I watch it on TV and I like James Wade and Phil Taylor.

Oh yes you beat a bit of James wade .. the first I watch of his was when Lewis screwed him at the world championship.. Phil taylor some one has to😂😂 love watching it on tv and going when it arrives in notts 

20 hours ago, Magic magpie said:

Oh yes you beat a bit of James wade .. the first I watch of his was when Lewis screwed him at the world championship.. Phil taylor some one has to😂😂 love watching it on tv and going when it arrives in notts 

Both are great darts players Magic Magpie.

1 hour ago, heraldmagpie said:

Both are great darts players Magic Magpie.

James is finding his feet again ... what with his wife helping him his baby due soon he is finding it again so much respect for him... I’ll never forget that Lewis screwed him the cheating ....... when it comes to Notts I love it maybe try going as Pon group to the next one. Taylor I hate his guts ..in the final when cross for near the finishing lin I was going mental screaming your contracts in 2 hours is up ... I’ll never forget the deciding leg the one that ended it all.. when the commander said that cross In the position every person who has ever picked up and thrown darts in a pub wants to be .. Taylor’s face 👍🏻😂😂😂 he knew it was up I recorded the final three darts and laughed so hard and at midnight I had a toast  and sid your contracts up ... keegan brown oh yes 😛👍🏻

On 06/08/2018 at 22:33, Chris said:

I used to play, I'm the best but I can give a competitive game.

My dad @super_ram used to be quite good, yet @GrannyPie was much better. At their house, they have a dart board in the kitchen and on one side of the score board there's loads of "I, I, I" marks symbolising games my dad lost for money and has never paid Granny. 😮 

Granny, do you want me, Magic Magpie and Jake to pay him a visit?

I blame the home brew I used to make.

I never joined a pub darts team but did take part, along with my mates,in a friendly  away match our local landlord arranged when I was about 18 or so.When  my turn to play came, my opponent, a chap about 40,,threw-treble top,treble 19 and treble 18. in his first warm up throw. I thought to myself "just my luck to be drawn against a wannabe Eric Bristow".When we played our leg  for real I almost matched him and actually got to a double before he beat me.

26 minutes ago, super_ram said:

I blame the home brew I used to make.

I never joined a pub darts team but did take part, along with my mates,in a friendly  away match our local landlord arranged when I was about 18 or so.When  my turn to play came, my opponent, a chap about 40,,threw-treble top,treble 19 and treble 18. in his first warm up throw. I thought to myself "just my luck to be drawn against a wannabe Eric Bristow".When we played our leg  for real I almost matched him and actually got to a double before he beat me.

I rember your home as a kid coming. Down and it being on the side in the kitchen and the dart board in the kitchen alaways remember that. Chris said about his grand pareants as well 

Archived