Match Discussion: Game 7 - The Grecians (A)

PON_News

Where's the fight from Notts these days? They are bottling this season and it's not acceptable.

Fitzsimons sadly needs to be replaced, the defence needs a keeper who is vocal and more in the face of the defenders in order to make them think twice about what they're doing. Can we get Roy Carroll back please? He wouldn't stand for this but it debatable if he would care enough to be bothered with his own mistakes.

2-0 down the game seems over.

If Notts could score, things may be different but Hemmings striking the post sums things up.

To be honest, it's not the worse performance I've ever seen.

As said, the first is just one of those, the second is a massive mistake from Thomas.

Hewitt is playing well. Ox-Chamberlain looks a bit out of his depth, and not on the same wavelength as Enzo. Also he looks a bit lacksey-daisy. Playing with Vaughan is like having one man in midfield defensively. Hemmings and Dennis not clicking. 

Solving the issue seems to be harder than a quick fix as a manager, I wonder if Kevin Nolan would have done better if he had remained - it makes little point but this is his squad and Harry Kewell has let down the travelling fans.

They need to work harder.

5-1 with this squad is not good enough.

Supporter+

Well I didn’t see the match and I only heard the last 10 minutes but the score speaks for itself, where do we go from here Kewell has a massive job on his hands.