NcfcT4

This is what Nolan has built.

Kevin Nolan the Next England manager has built this shambolic side. No respect for that man. "We don't need anymore defenders" he said. Absolute fraud of a manager and I don't want to say that I predicted this would happen after the second game of the season but I did. Nolan is to blame.

It's not the defence, Fitzsimons doesn't command or organise his defence. He's a fancy shot stopped and not a number one.

There's more issues than just Nolan.

• Like 1

Just now, Chris said:

It's not the defence, Fitzsimons doesn't command or organise his defence. He's a fancy shot stopped and not a number one.

There's more issues than just Nolan.

It is the defence mate. From set pieces they are shocking and let the attackers stroll in. We need a new goalkeeper but if these players aren't good enough look who brought them in.

4 minutes ago, NcfcT4 said:

It is the defence mate. From set pieces they are shocking and let the attackers stroll in. We need a new goalkeeper but if these players aren't good enough look who brought them in.

It's not just the defence Ryan, Fitzsimons needs to be more commanding and alert to danger himself.

Buck stops with Hardy. Nolan very much to blame also, along with Crossley etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nolan is no longer at the club .. so can we stop playing the pathetic blame game and actually back the team .. cause this is getting embarrassing..

1 minute ago, Magic magpie said:

Nolan is no longer at the club .. so can we stop playing the pathetic blame game and actually back the team .. cause this is getting embarrassing..

He has to take a lot of the blame. He bought these players in that clearly aren't good enough to play together. And I do back the team I was there earlier...

1 minute ago, NcfcT4 said:

He has to take a lot of the blame. He bought these players in that clearly aren't good enough to play together. And I do back the team I was there earlier...

Then with a post like this surely your playing the blame game .. trying to stir up hatred against Nolan ... End of the day Hardy signed the checks

3 minutes ago, Magic magpie said:

Then with a post like this surely your playing the blame game .. trying to stir up hatred against Nolan ... End of the day Hardy signed the checks

The blame game is needed. Hardy put his trust in Nolan who proved out to be not good enough. Hardy isn't to blame for this mess.

Just now, themightymagpies said:

@NcfcT4 What's your solution other than to blame Kevin Nolan?

Blame the person who has caused this mess. Support the team by going down every week as I have done today to support them as much as I can. 👍

7 minutes ago, NcfcT4 said:

The blame game is needed. Hardy put his trust in Nolan who proved out to be not good enough. Hardy isn't to blame for this mess.

7 minutes ago, NcfcT4 said:

Right ok then ... we know who caused it 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻☺️ Great stuff the action taken Nolan is fried great so far then Harry is hired ... so apart from that what’s the answer ... cause with the sounds of it you have the answers and Alan should be ringing you up 

• Haha 1

Just now, NcfcT4 said:

Blame the person who has caused this mess. Support the team by going down every week as I have done today to support them as much as I can. 👍

How long until you blame Kewell?

Hardy has to accept his portion of the blame.

1 minute ago, themightymagpies said:

That will happen next Saturday if the result don’t go the right way 

Just now, themightymagpies said:

I'll give him 5 games to see major improvement in the side then I'll make a judgement. If this appointment doeasnt work out then yes Hardy has to take a lot of the blame. 

Just now, Magic magpie said:

That will happen next Saturday if the result don’t go the right way 

It really won't. He has 5 games and then I'll make a judgement. Win or lose I'll be there Saturday and the Saturday after that and that...

Your attendance is not the issue or are you being knocked for it .. what you keep doing is repeating the same old thing over and over again ...You blamed Nolan he was sacked but you continue to blame him you have had your opinion heard so please just give it a rest .. we need positive people and post I’m not saying don’tnpost how you feel I’m saying stop keeping looking in the past ... harry yes dose have a few games to answer us but if your correct he  inherited  A weak team so surly he will need nay deserve more time??? Again I’m stating fact here nothing personal 

9 minutes ago, Magic magpie said:

Your attendance is not the issue or are you being knocked for it .. what you keep doing is repeating the same old thing over and over again ...You blamed Nolan he was sacked but you continue to blame him you have had your opinion heard so please just give it a rest .. we need positive people and post I’m not saying don’tnpost how you feel I’m saying stop keeping looking in the past ... harry yes dose have a few games to answer us but if your correct he  inherited  A weak team so surly he will need nay deserve more time??? Again I’m stating fact here nothing personal 

How can anyone be positive? One point out of a possible 21

16 minutes ago, NcfcT4 said:

How can anyone be positive? One point out of a possible 21

There are positives there .. but you choice to keep repeating negatives 

Just now, Magic magpie said:

There are positives there .. but you choice to keep repeating negatives 

What positives? Please tell me

24 minutes ago, NcfcT4 said:

What positives? Please tell me

You'll give a new manager just five games? You used to fund the positives in everything, now you only seem to think about the short term. There's a much bigger picture, a much bigger picture.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Chris said:

You'll give a new manager just five games? You used to fund the positives in everything, now you only seem to think about the short term. There's a much bigger picture, a much bigger picture.

I'll give him five games to see major improvement in the team. Goals conceded need to come down a lot and we need to score more. If we are still getting beat by four goals a game then I'll have a different opinion.

8 minutes ago, NcfcT4 said:

I'll give him five games to see major improvement in the team. Goals conceded need to come down a lot and we need to score more. If we are still getting beat by four goals a game then I'll have a different opinion.

Major improvement? It will take time to resolve this.

We would be lucky to cut the goals down to 1 or 2 with Fitzsimons in goal. The defence is an issue, the midfield needs to help but until the club has a keeper that can use his experience wisely than we are in a bigger situation. You have to give Kewell much longer, otherwise we could end up with several managers this season. The club needs stability and support, we have to get behind Kewell.

• Like 1

Give me strength.

There is no point blaming anyone, pointing the finger or keeping this "meltdown" alive. We have to accept the situation for what it is and move forward, following a club across the country is fantastic but that isn't just what a supporter does. At this moment in time Notts could seriously be falling out of the football league and some are only bothered about the ex manager? I am speechless.