Magic magpie

County loose but do we give up on them or do we stand as one.?

So County may have lost 5-1 to Exeter and still remain the only team not to win  but let’s not loose heart or faith in the team or the gaffer .. right now we stick together or don’t bother that’s when the real fans fans stand up ...!!!

18 minutes ago, themightymagpies said:

The last time the club wanted everybody to stick together they sacked the manager. Let's not go there.

No I’m sorry no ... we don’t give up that simple 

Ill keep attending games etc. But as far as this seasons concerned I have had enough. There is no passion in me to win games at the moment as we have nothing to fight for. Promotion is basically gone and teams like Newport are doing so much better than us when in theory we should be where they are.

It's awful what's happening, but it's a joke that the players can't respond. They're professionals and they need to act like it.

• Like 1

We stand as one , we all love Notts so I dare say lots have seen the ups and downs over the years , our hope’s maybe expectations for this season need to be revised maybe , one thing I know for sure the desire needs to be 100% stronger from the team . 

Do we give up on them? 

Good god of course we don’t, I’ve been a fan for over 50 years through thick and mainly thin, I’ve never once given up on them and I ain’t about to start now.

COME ON YOU PIES!!

We stand as one but lets not complain due to people having different opinions. Let the thoughts flow and we can reflect on them.

we stand as one, we back the team. they need to respond because i dont blame some for being critical of them, they are not babies but highly paid professionals so they need to dig deep and earn praise.

On 08/09/2018 at 18:32, Magic magpie said:

Right now we stick together or don’t bother that’s when the real fans fans stand up ...!!!

People are right behind the club though.

Well reading this thread took a lively turn all for about 15 minutes.

People are behind the club, fans will still be at the games but there is little excuse for anyone to think they are better than others or turn against fans on here.

• Like 4

45 minutes ago, Magic magpie said:

Some times i feel they are not but that’s a personal opinion mate

Bit negative if you asked me but it's your opinion.

I think it's more due to the fact the club keeps losing games that makes periods like this difficult, as most Notts will be used to it but being glued to the bottom of the league. Leaking goals week in and week out isn't good either.

I suppose everyone is meant to be happy about that? 

• Like 2

Just now, allardyces tash said:

I think it's more due to the fact the club keeps losing games that makes periods like this difficult, as most Notts will be used to it but being glued to the bottom of the league. Leaking goals week in and week out isn't good either.

Well said! It's the same old Notts.

17 minutes ago, Wilfordpie said:

there is little excuse for anyone to think they are better than others or turn against fans on here.

No need for it at all.

4 minutes ago, allardyces tash said:

Valid point, I feel frustration is the issue nothing else. Things will be fine.

Fans should stand as one regardless of opinions, colour or personality.

At the end of the day the club needs fans to be who they are and do what supporters should. I am right behind the club.

Time to stand as one and to try to encourage the players, expecting them to lose will only make it harder. It's time to stand up and be counted.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, thommo said:

Time to stand as one and to try to encourage the players, expecting them to lose will only make it harder. It's time to stand up and be counted.

If Notts concedes people soon drop this attitude, lets try our best and keep the chants and songs going.

After a moan, I don't dwell on the previous scoreline. it's all about Saturday for me now and I am right behind the club. We should stand as one without judging others.

• Like 1

As fans and as a community it as to be one.

The players need to adapt and come on board, giving Harry Kewell everything they can do. Being bottom of League Two isn't right but this is football. Make the best of the situation and get behind the team.

• Love 1

On 11/09/2018 at 22:27, KingKewell said:

If Notts concedes people soon drop this attitude, lets try our best and keep the chants and songs going.

More need to be vocal.

The club should look at ways to generate noise organically.