Magic magpie

Notts v Stevenage .. meet up

So Saturday Notts return home to play Stevenage myself and @Chris are thinking about meeting up with some members either before or after or at Home time .. be great to have a chat and meet some more of you guys. 

• Like 3

I am on nights Friday night so depending on what time I wake up I will come down a bit early for a beer or something. Probs ditch my parents for 30/40 mins or so to finally come and say Hello. Go to Navigation for a pint or meet in Broken Wheelbarrow. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

This would be great if you can manage it @samwatto2008, if you can't no worries.

I'll give you my mobile number soon as mentioned.

Once I'm on the ball mate, I tend to be more organised but it's getting there. 😛 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Chris said:

This would be great if you can manage it @samwatto2008, if you can't no worries.

I'll give you my mobile number soon as mentioned.

Once I'm on the ball mate, I tend to be more organised but it's getting there. 😛 

Yeah no worries, it won't be for long but I will deffo try to come and meet you guys. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, KingKewell said:

I would say hello to anyone who sits in the Kop, a chat at half time would be good. Put some faces to the usernames on here.

Same here, where does everyone sit and where would be best?

I would but I'm going with my family and I haven't seen some for awhile. If I see anyone I know by face I will say hello, as I haven't so far.