nightOWL

Good luck Magpie fans

I have been keeping an eye out for your scores, after missing out on the playoff final and having watched your recruitment. I felt dead certain that you guys would be pushing for promotion, you have a lot of quality players and seemed to have strengthened wisely. I don't claim to know everything about your club but I have a soft spot for Notts, and It's hard to understand what's going wrong.

A win Saturday could make the world of a difference and it could put you looking healthier against teams like Morecambe, Grimsby and Northampton.

From the outside it would seem you have altered the balance of your squad quite dramatically and so far things haven't clicked on the pitch. It's important for the players to enjoy playing and conceding goals achieves the complete opposite. I wish you all well, Notts deserves to be playing much higher than League Two for sure. Meadow Lane is a fantastic away day and I am sure many other clubs supporters would wish you the same.

Last thing to note, having seen your highlights. I can understand why Palace allowed your keeper to move on and why he never played for Bolton. He looks lost and greatly down on his luck. Sign a keeper and Elliot Ward will sort you out.

Good luck Magpie fans,

nightOWL.

• Like 13
  • Love 1

Nice one @nightOWL.

I do feel myself that once Notts get that first win the players will start to perform better, I don't have any hopes for promotion and safety will do me just fine. Notts needs to preserve it's league status.

Well the clubs signed two more defenders, if these don't help what do we do once you can't sign free agents? I think Ross Fitzsimons will be replaced in January myself as he's a massive part of the problem.

I'm not too worried but the losing streak is a problem.

Thanks for the supportive message @nightOWL, good luck in the Championship.

i dont know where its all gone wrong but notts have been very poor. there looks to be a lack of leadership and hopefully this has been address, i really worry about relegation @nightOWL. i dont think notts would do well in the non league.

thanks for the support.

It's always nice to see what an opposition fan has to say, I consider you all PON residents to our community.

Good luck with your owns season @nightOWL.

It's nice to see someone who doesn't think it would be good to see Notts relegated, there's a lot of fans from other clubs doing that.

Nice to have an opposition fan talking sense. Wish there were more fans like you @nightOWL All the best for this season except when playing my lot of course.:thumbsup:

14 hours ago, nightOWL said:

Notts deserves to be playing much higher than League Two for sure. Meadow Lane is a fantastic away day and I am sure many other clubs supporters would wish you the same.

The players have to realise this themselves and work hard to correct it.

Thanks for the message of support @nightOWL.