Tickets Down

TheCalFoster

What a joke it’s not the first time the site or ticket page has been down .. the thing is people have to work and other things  and can’t get down In person so on line is perfect and if the store and phone is not another way they will loose people surely there is another way to sell tickets to say they can’t is outrages  .. .. hope they sort it out soon for the attendance sake.

It was supposedly going to be changed last season but I believe it was 'upgraded', it's still very poor and barely has changed.

The club might not like this but I care enough to see it fixed.

We will put people off of add pressure to other departments, online is so simple! This examples why you can never get someone to answer the clubs phones at times.

52 minutes ago, Chris said:

It was supposedly going to be changed last season but I believe it was 'upgraded', it's still very poor and barely has changed.

The club might not like this but I care enough to see it fixed.

We will put people off of add pressure to other departments, online is so simple! This examples why you can never get someone to answer the clubs phones at times.

Most def agree mate it’s bloody embarrassing if I’m being honest it's probably Whst causes the department issues 

I just go down to fetch any tickets when I go to away games but if the online store was better, I would be using that instead but I haven't for years. Alan Hardy blamed fans devices in the past but it's clearly the site and somewhere the clubs unwilling to part money in order to improve.

34 minutes ago, cheeky~k8 said:

The site has never really worked properly so i dont think it makes much of a difference.

I would beg to differ, I think it could make a big difference.  I am a season ticket holder so apart from renewing I only use the ticket website for friendly games, cup games and the odd away game.  Never have I known a business that makes it so hard for a customer to purchase their product.  Alan Hardy has made great strides in attracting new supporters, but I wonder how many have been put off because it is so hard to give the club your money.  I am a diehard so put up with it despite a lot of cursing, but if I was a casual supporter I would give up and take my custom elsewhere.  

1 hour ago, Elite_pie said:

I would beg to differ, I think it could make a big difference.  I am a season ticket holder so apart from renewing I only use the ticket website for friendly games, cup games and the odd away game.  Never have I known a business that makes it so hard for a customer to purchase their product.  Alan Hardy has made great strides in attracting new supporters, but I wonder how many have been put off because it is so hard to give the club your money.  I am a diehard so put up with it despite a lot of cursing, but if I was a casual supporter I would give up and take my custom elsewhere.  

It would be useful to be able to purchase tickets online but as i was saying or trying to say... The current way to purchase online just doesnt work so everyone has to either ring up or go in which isnt always convenient.

Supporter+

I think I read a tweet from Hardy saying there’s a new system being installed, I hope so because living 8 miles from the ground it’s not convenient to collect them, I always use the online system and to be honest I’ve had hardly any problems, I’ve had to be patient a couple of times and had to keep trying and I know it can be frustrating if you’re busy.

13 hours ago, Fan of Big Tone said:

I think I read a tweet from Hardy saying there’s a new system being installed, I hope so because living 8 miles from the ground it’s not convenient to collect them, I always use the online system and to be honest I’ve had hardly any problems, I’ve had to be patient a couple of times and had to keep trying and I know it can be frustrating if you’re busy.

Look forward to seeing the new online ticket system if there is one.

Supporter+
11 minutes ago, cheeky~k8 said:

Look forward to seeing the new online ticket system if there is one.

I’ve found the tweet

4B4F652E-E21C-4678-B744-46ECA95E5822.png

Archived