PON Newsletters & Updates

PON_News

Hello,

In the past we attempted to send regular news updates via e-mail, we are now a few weeks away from re-launching our newsletters which will provide the latest news, events, updates and gossip from Meadow Lane and the Pride of Nottingham website.

With a fresh start PON would like to send the updates to members and visitors who would like to stay updated.

If you would like to receive our newsletters, please click subscribe below and you will be automatically added. However, if your a guest and are not signed into out community you will be required to fill the forms in order to start getting the latest PON newsletters.

Don't worry you can opt out at any point, by simply clicking 'unsubscribe' at the bottom of any newsletter.

But don't do that! We'll miss you and PON would hate for you to miss out.

Subscribe today!

Supporter+

Subscribed here, looking forward to seeing the newsletter pop into my inbox.

I'm sure every Notts fan will enjoy the newsletters, I am working hard to bring a complete re-design and format.

It's taken longer than I had hoped but I am eager to see the list full of people wanting to open the newseltters, re-building the list seemed the only logical way forward. 👍

On 05/11/2018 at 16:40, Chris said:

I'm sure every Notts fan will enjoy the newsletters, I am working hard to bring a complete re-design and format.

It's taken longer than I had hoped but I am eager to see the list full of people wanting to open the newseltters, re-building the list seemed the only logical way forward. 👍

Not just Notts fans.Don't forget this Rams fan has Notts as his second team.:thumbsup::super::sheep:

On 11/11/2018 at 17:10, BigBill said:

I have signed up, it reloaded the website can someone please confirm I have subscribed please?

Has anyone checked this @Chris

Archived