Jump to content
Fan of Big Tone

Daily chat thread - Thursday 8th November

Recommended Posts

Good morning everyone, it’s a brighter start than yesterday thankfully but a bit cooler.

I’ve not had a good night my hips have been aching, keeping me awake and I’ve felt a bit under the weather for a few days now but I really want to go for a run this morning so I’m going to give it a try and see how I get on.

Later we are picking up our young grandsons from school while their mum and dad go to a meeting, it’ll be good to see them, our youngest got dressed up as a knight for medieval day at school yesterday he looked brilliant our son sent us a picture, it’s amazing what you can do with an old pillow case and some cardboard.

Have a great day all.

 

 

D4776146-EF5E-4D65-999D-A78AF22E2FBB.jpeg

  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have started working at a nearby coffee shop, I started Monday actually and I have been enjoying it.

Over the past couple of days I have been thinking about how best to proceed with the feature I have worked on, I have stumbled on the opening part but quite a few members have answered my questions. I'll crack on with that now.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Today has been abit of an indoor day for me, i have been sorting out appointments and planning a few things.

After picking my girls up from school and after school club, me and Ava made her viking longhouse model for a school project over the half term. Adults were able to help. We never got round to it over the holidays but shes now very excited to hand it in tomorrow morning.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, cheeky~k8 said:

Today has been abit of an indoor day for me, i have been sorting out appointments and planning a few things.

After picking my girls up from school and after school club, me and Ava made her viking longhouse model for a school project over the half term. Adults were able to help. We never got round to it over the holidays but shes now very excited to hand it in tomorrow morning.

That reminds me of a model me and my dad made when I was a kid, the teacher wanted a model of a mountain showing contour lines, my dad had the bright idea of making it out of concrete and I painted the contours, it weighed a ton, I took it to school and the teacher took one look at it threw it and threw it in the bin. :panic:

 :joker:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Fan of Big Tone said:

That reminds me of a model me and my dad made when I was a kid, the teacher wanted a model of a mountain showing contour lines, my dad had the bright idea of making it out of concrete and I painted the contours, it weighed a ton, I took it to school and the teacher took one look at it threw it and threw it in the bin. :panic:

 :joker:

I've made quite a few things for school and home with my kids over the years.. we quite enjoy doing it. The viking longhouse took us about an hour and a half, so not bad for that amount of time.

 

45619118_10155666383145925_1395722276501979136_n.jpg

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Fan of Big Tone said:

Good morning everyone, it’s a brighter start than yesterday thankfully but a bit cooler.

I’ve not had a good night my hips have been aching, keeping me awake and I’ve felt a bit under the weather for a few days now but I really want to go for a run this morning so I’m going to give it a try and see how I get on.

Later we are picking up our young grandsons from school while their mum and dad go to a meeting, it’ll be good to see them, our youngest got dressed up as a knight for medieval day at school yesterday he looked brilliant our son sent us a picture, it’s amazing what you can do with an old pillow case and some cardboard.

Have a great day all.

 

 

D4776146-EF5E-4D65-999D-A78AF22E2FBB.jpeg

He looks a cracking and noble night @Fan of Big Tone bless him

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, cheeky~k8 said:

I've made quite a few things for school and home with my kids over the years.. we quite enjoy doing it. The viking longhouse took us about an hour and a half, so not bad for that amount of time.

 

45619118_10155666383145925_1395722276501979136_n.jpg

Fantastic job @cheeky~k8 and Elle and Ava that will be one of the best in the class great achievement in the time it took

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Today was a bit of a better day .. I managed to do a few things phoneing o2 reguarding there awfull service and my bank as well got a ear ful and sorted out some more appointments that I need to help me improve. Then made dinner which I enjoyed then surprised when Craig popped by. Spoke to chris and a few others today which was good. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


About Us

Pride of Nottingham is an independent fansite devoted to Notts County, the world’s oldest league football club. Created in 2013, it has served as a source of Magpie news, features, match previews, reports, analysis and interviews for more than three years.

Support PON

Enjoy our content? Want to help us grow? Your donation will go a long way towards improving the site!

Donate
×

Important Information

Pride of Nottingham uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. To approve, simply continue using the site or click 'I accept' Terms of Use.