Get Well Soon Joe

Fan of Big Tone

I'm getting fed up of it, I feel better one minute and then the next drained, back to square one. I woke up yesterday feeling like hell had took old of me, by 6-7pm I felt fairly normal and today I feel bad again.

Whatever this bug is that's going around, I wouldn't wish it on anyone.

I hate letting illness get the better of me! Man flu and all that.... :(

• Like 2

Well thanks guys, I've now succombed to the PoN Flu, I didn't think you could catch something just by looking at a website. :wink:

It's been creeping up for a day or so but I was trying to ignore it but this morning I was feeling absolutely lousy, sore throat, headache, aches and pains etc., it's annoying because we were going out for a meal tonight, now I might have to cancel. Mrs. H. is looking after me she says I can go back to bed but I'll have to take the laptop, so I can still work, bless her. :rolleyes:

So be warned fellow PoN surfers if you look at this thread wear a face mask and don't breath in, you could be next. :sick:

• Like 2

I had really bad back aches, I have to say thank you though.

It seems @tonyhateley decided to take the bug on for me because today I've woken up well and very happy. I have a little headache, yet I can pass that onto @super_ram because he gives me them enough! ;) hehe

Seriously though, I hope you feel better! Don't count your chickens like me because you feel fine one minute and the next your a zombie.

• Like 1

Sorry to see you've got The Bug,Tony.I had my flu jab last week but seem to be the only family member who isn't suffering.I hope I haven't spoken too soon!Get well soon but don't use it as an excuse when you do the predictions. :thumbsup:

The rest don't matter, they're big and daft enough to cope (myself included). It's a good job you didn't catch it! Be-careful posting though ;)

• Like 1

Sorry to see you've got The Bug,Tony.I had my flu jab last week but seem to be the only family member who isn't suffering.I hope I haven't spoken too soon!Get well soon but don't use it as an excuse when you do the predictions. :thumbsup:

You've done the right thing Granny, you're braver than me, I hate needles and for that reason I don't have the flu jab. I've spend the day resting up and do feel slightly better, hopefully a good nights sleep and I will be fine. I was only bragging the other week that I haven't had a cold or flu for ages, that'll teach me.

We had to postpone our meal though and I was really looking forward to it but as we were "pushing the boat out" because our son was treating us I decided I wanted to feel "top dollar" in order to appreciate it. Hopefully next week. :thumbsup:

• Like 2