Magic magpie

Notts v Bury .. Any positives

A good team performance a point that could and should have been three , where has that performance come from , battling and chances as well , that’s what we need now for the rest of the season, gives us plenty of hope we’ll done those players and a special mention for the kop great support  , a clean sheet to build on as well , COYP 

• Like 1

Hopefully we can continue with the same squad, and after todays marvellous performance, i'm a lot more hopeful of a great escape. COYP

• Like 1

Positives: Pierce Bird debut and MOTM , Vaughan excellent , Kellett showed what we have been missing with the absence of Boldewjin and Alessandra, CLEAN SHEET! , 

Negatives: No goal scored , Fitz still looks weak.

A much better performance. Very high intensity and good team shape. A clean sheet which will do the team, the world of good. Vaughan excelled in midfield. Kellett and Bird were outstanding

• Like 1

How nice to read such positive comments.I hope this is the proper beginning of Notts Season.My lot didn't do too bad either so a good day all round for me.

• Like 1

Great performance but lack of finishing spoiled what should have been a fantastic win. The best I’ve seen Vaughan play, but where are the killer passes of an international midfielder in league 2. Dennis should be filling his boots from balls to run on to.

Stead is 35 and can’t perform for 90 minutes. No one can question his 100% commitment but the pen was a tired effort.

• Like 1

it was a steady performance which could improve with more hard work, results are possible but they need to battle now. the clean sheet is good, they need to focus on maintaining this and keep a record of not conceding going.