Chris is in hospital

We're waiting confirmation but it looks like Chris has gall stones.We had a phone call from @cheeky~k8 this afternoon telling us Chris had gone to the docs with severe stomach pains.She dropped @Ellie_Pie10 and Ava off at our house and joined up with Chris at the docs.We also had to look out for @super_pie who had his phone turned off.Not long after we were told Chris had been sent to QMC. where he had several tests.Much later @cheeky~k8 rang to tell us Chris was being transferred to The City Hospital and that @Magic magpie had come to our aid and was on his way round to our house to take our grandkids home so they could  sleep in their own beds.So thank you very much Mark for your help.Updates will follow.

8 minutes ago, super_ram said:

We're waiting confirmation but it looks like Chris has gall stones.We had a phone call from @cheeky~k8 this afternoon telling us Chris had gone to the docs with severe stomach pains.She dropped @Ellie_Pie10 and Ava off at our house and joined up with Chris at the docs.We also had to look out for @super_pie who had his phone turned off.Not long after we were told Chris had been sent to QMC. where he had several tests.Much later @cheeky~k8 rang to tell us Chris was being transferred to The City Hospital and that @Magic magpie had come to our aid and was on his way round to our house to take our grandkids home so they could  sleep in their own beds.So thank you very much Mark for your help.Updates will follow.

No problem @super_ram as family we look after each other. The kids have been good as gold. I’m happy they know what’s wrong @Chris and they can treat him and look after him. @Chris get well soon mate. 

12 hours ago, Chris said:

I’m fine, just painful. I just spoke to a doctor in the City Hospital. He’s concerned about bleeding I have but again I’m ok. Just really intense pain that makes it awkward to stand/sit or do anything.

@GrannyPie always said I was a pain.

Never mind what I said ,just hurry up and get better.:hug:

45 minutes ago, GrannyPie said:

Never mind what I said ,just hurry up and get better.:hug:

I might be allowed home today, it depends on my blood count being normal. The doctor that spoke to me this morning wants to bring me back in a weeks time for further observation. Sometime today I should be getting my kidneys scanned due to concerns about my blood.

I most likely have or had a kidney infection too but they seem concerned about the bleeding.

I feel fine and I’m not overly worried.

On 08/03/2019 at 12:40, Chris said:

I might be allowed home today, it depends on my blood count being normal. The doctor that spoke to me this morning wants to bring me back in a weeks time for further observation. Sometime today I should be getting my kidneys scanned due to concerns about my blood.

I most likely have or had a kidney infection too but they seem concerned about the bleeding.

I feel fine and I’m not overly worried.

All the best mate

Archived