Magic magpie

We are off the bottom of league two 😊

So with the 3-1 win over Carlisle Notts are off the bottom of the league 2. If we can win at home on Saturday against morecombe it could be permanent. I know it’s not much and could be short term and not out the relegation zone but surely it gives us hope. With a bit of a morale booster which guys we all deserve a bit of. 416F801E-1F32-47B3-B25A-4EB714FDF424.png  

• Like 2

1 minute ago, cheeky~k8 said:

Finally off the bottom of the table, its been a long time coming.

It’s been a long time coming about time to. Let’s be honest we have spent so long on the bottom of league two thought we were glued to it.

• Like 1

Hopefully Macclesfield loses their game in hand, it's a tough one, but if they win. Tonights result removes little pressure or expectations.

It felt like we were glued to it and lets hope the few teams above do bad from now on giving us chance to climb the table just enough to get out of relegation.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Chris said:

Hopefully Macclesfield loses their game in hand, it's a tough one, but if they win. Tonights result removes little pressure or expectations.

Mate I’m praying and thinking the same thing and they Macclesfield have Exeter and them them self’s need the win so I think Exeter could beat them fingers crossed 

Dizzy heights! If we make up two points on Yeovil going into the final game we have a chance. But if Yeovil string something together we're in (even more) trouble.

After doing it last time, I am not getting carried away but its a positive sign. Lets hope a win on Saturday helps things.

3 hours ago, CliftonMagpie said:

Am I the only one who wishes this thread said "We are out of the relegation zone."

Well it's a good start @Magic magpie.

No I agree mate I wish that we could say it tomorrow or next week we get to say it mate.